STS 3.5 SUMMER LADIES:6/28-7/4

drover

Cathlete
hi melissa, ya know i don't even know your hubby's name. well, maybe some others will join us this week.

start tomorrow w/disc 7. see ya then.:)
cathy

Hey chickie! Sorry that I was missing in action this weekend! It has been so nice to relax at home! :) We are continuing on this week. I forget what week we are on! Yesterday we did Imax and we were sweaty! :) Well I am off to play with the furry babies in the swimmie pool! I will be doing weights tonight with DH, Bobby! I can't leave my workout buddy hangin', so I will be doing the workouts after he gets home from work. Have fun this week! I will try to get on each day but...the sunny day is callling me! I hope more join us too! :) Later tater!

we are on wk 3, and it is tough. i keep thinking it won't be as hard this time. don't know why. yeah, well , it is sunny here again. oh yay:(. 105' as we speak. :( the Bible says the earth will be destroyed by fire in the end. maybe it is the end of the world, i don't know, but it is bad down here.

i did disc 7 and added 35m. of cardio. great workout!!
you have a wonderful week of relaxation!!!!
cathy

Hey Cathy! We did 7 last night too. It was REALLY tough. The pushups kicked our butt. Tonight is Kickmax. It has been really hard to wait for Bobby to come home each night. I want so bad to start without him, but alas, I wait like a good workout partner! :) Sorry to hear that you guys are still roasting down there! Good grief! Our days have been hot, but not that hot! :) Off to start dinner! Later tater!

i HATE pushups!! and there were a million in disc 7. i went ahead and did disc 9 today, cuz the rest of my week is kinda screwy. grandkids are here tonite, and we will ride tomorrow morning, and then meet their mom and dad later, so tomorrow will probably be my off day.
and i did pilates abs.
yeah, i have to do my workouts in the morning or they won't get done. just don't have the energy in the afternoon.
well, hope ya'll had a good workout
cathy

where is everyone???? well, today was disc 8 and then 30m of kickbox. think i'm gonna do wts & plates later.

how are ya'll doing, melissa?
cathy

I'm here...I'm here! This week has been SO busy! When I take vacation from work, I usually end up working at home! LOL Well, we finished cardio last night and we have Disc 9 on Saturday. Fridays are our off day! WHOOHOO! You are so right the pushups in Disc 8 are a killer! I hope you are having fun too, Cathy! I probably will be away from the computer until Monday chickie! The holiday is always so busy with family! Have a wonderful holiday and I will see you then! :)

ok
i am having a quiet weekend alone. kinda nice for a change. today i did "BETTER BURN, BETTER BUNS" w/tracie long. super workout!! lost of great core work, and cardio w/out killing my feet. very fun. need to do it more often.
i will start a new check-in on sunday. see ya monday!:)
cathy

did another tracie workout. "endurance for movement" very tuff!!
will begin new thread tomorrow.
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.