Stress Eating Check In NOV 15 2006

naughtoj

Cathlete
Hi guys!

Participation is waning, huh??

I am hoping for a pretty good day today. Can't eat so bad when I am at work, lol. I have to run now, but will post later.

I hope it is a good day for you all. Hope to see you all around!;-)

Morning!

Yesterday was abysmal. The days before that weren't much better. It's a damn good thing I work out, or I'd weigh 500 lbs. I'm still in the dark throes of PMS. It was supposed to be over yesterday, but no luck.

Shelly - I always think the same thing about working out, especially lately. At least the choices have all been very, very clean...now I just have to work on the amount! It's truly scary how much food I could eat in a day. I don't seem to posess that "off" switch that says "I'm full". Wow, just think of the possibilities if I did :+ .

Janice - Sorry about the lack of check-in yesterday. It was a hectic day and was running short on time. I love having this check-in...you gals are the only ones that I feel I can share with.

Yesterday was great in that I stuck to my food plan for the day...only slipping slightly last night when I had to go back for a late night round of almond butter. Today, I've done well except....I had an Easy Mac x( x(! I was cold and tired and had nothing warm for lunch and I knew it was there. Oh well, I'll resist better next time. As it was I didn't really enjoy it as much as I should have, this coming from a gal who LIVED on the stuff for most of her life. I guess that's a step in the right direction. I still find it amazing how your tastes change when you stop eating crap :p .

Whoa, sorry for the book!
Wendi

Hi everyone! Why must I eat out for lunch when I brought a wonderful spinach salad w/carrots, peas and cucumbers. I "had" to have a hot ham & cheese from pizza hut. I'm telling myself to make up for it by taking my salad home for supper and workout!!!! Do you guys do this too? I've done fairly well the past couple of days but I haven't worked out since Sunday. Been getting up for work at 4:00am and I don't get home until 6:00pm and it's made me lazy all week.

I wish I had that off switch. I think I have a traffic light that goes from green to yellow back to green again instead of to red!!!}(

Have a great day everybody!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.