Stress-Eaters November 28 Check-In

trunyon

Cathlete
Hello fellow-stress eaters! I thought about you all while watching Marilu Henner/Shape Up Your Life last night. I tried to copy and paste the article about stress eating but couldn't make it happen. Try http://fittv.discovery.com/fansites/marilu/diet/eatercategories.html

If this doesn't work you can just go to Fit TV of course I think you'll enjoy it.

Doing good today....staying positive....I do have to celebrate by German shepherd's 6th birthday this evening, so I'll probably have a couple peanut butter cookies LOL
:9

Hi everyone! Tina, thanks for the link...it was very interesting. I wonder what it means when you're a combination of a bunch of them. For me, the Martyr, the Zealot, and the Hedonist all ring very true. I guess I'm just beyond hope ;-) x( . At least that evil bag of trail mix is almost gone...that is such a killer for me. All day I'm GREAT, I stick to my plan and then get home and dive in...MUST RESIST!!! Enjoy your cookies tonight, no harm done there :+.

Have a good night,
Wendi

Hello there!
Very interesting article! In Canada, we dont get FITTV, i want to cry every time i hear someone talk about it!
I dont eat all week, then go nuts on the weekend!
Happy 6th birtday!
My pug just turned one on Halloween! My boston terrier is six!
Have a great day everyone!
steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.