Stress Eaters Check In NOV 14

naughtoj

Cathlete
Hi everyone.

I was MIA yesterday, I know. I had a long day at work. As you know, haven't felt so good lately. Not so positive. It really is a struggle for me everyday.

Well, I ate kinda healthy yesterday. Oatmeal for breakfast, soup for lunch, soup and pumpking pie for dinner. (the pie is almost gone, don't worry, lol) Hey, atleast there is Vit A in there!! And Cool Whip LITE. I don't eat much Thanksgiving dinner at all so that is my excuse to have pie now. I most likely won't have it again (who would after eating a whole pie in one week, lol)

Well, speaking of stress..........I have to go to 2 interviews today for Nurse Extern jobs at my work. I still have my job in the ER but this would be additional for practice as a nurse. I shadow another nurse but get paid for it. I'd like the job but honestly, I don't care anymore. I am so stressed out about even going it is hard for me to calm down. I hate the questions. I just try to come up with the answers they will like and get it done. The process is so stupid anyway, like they aren't going to hire me on as a real nurse, right?? I don't think there is much that can keep you away from gettin' a job as a nurse here. The shortage is huge right now.

So wish me luck!! I'll be eating light for lunch tho since my interview is at 2:30. I even have to go buy a top now, don't have any clothes!!! Grrrrrr...I LIVE in scrubs or PJ's.....

Good luck today everyone!

Connie...so glad your financial worries are abated for now, I am happy for you!;-)

Janice -

Good luck on the interview! Hope it all goes well and you get the job shadow.

Good job on the healthy eating yesterday.

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.