Stress-eaters Check-In 11/27

trunyon

Cathlete
Where is all my stress-eaters? I hope this means everybody is not stressed and has everything under control LOL:7 Not me....brought a wonderful salad today and all my co-workers had to do was mention Chinese food. Is Shrimp w/Veggies all that bad?}(

Hello
Saw your post, was excited when this group was going to get underway! Where is everyone? I'd be happy to join you.
Steph

Welcome aboard! My chinese lunch was awesome....planning on taking my salad home for supper. I'm so out of control!!!! I need help}( I love - love - love all this unhealty food. I feel better when I don't eat it but it sure tastes gggoooodddd going down:7

agreed!
I only "stress eat" on the weekends, during the week, i'm anazing! Go figure.
You are doing great today! Maybe its a salad thing...maybe change it up!
S

You may be right! I done so good on salads for months....any ideas for a good breakfast? Keep in mind, I'm an eater! My fav:9 BLT!!!

Hi Tina
How about a putting egg whites in a bowl, throw in salt/pepper etc, put in microwave for about 2 minutes
toast a whole wheat english muffin, add some light cheese, add eggs, there you go!
s

Hi there! Did someone say breakfast??? I actually have a two parter every morning. I either start with two hard-boiled egg whites stuffed with quacamole or an egg white omelet with Spanish sauce. I usually wait about 20 minutes and then workout. When I'm done, it's on to the second course...Old Wessex 5 Grain cereal with a whatever fresh fruit I have, cinnamon and all-spice. Yummmo!

Yeah, sorry I've been absent...my work days get really long around holidays. You've gotta love clients who conveniently forget that because they are off I have to work longer, harder days...but I'm not complaining ;-). The stress surrounding the sick beasties finally came to a head when we had to put a very lovely, sweet, honest horse down from an unexplained injury last Sunday. I won't go into detail but we will never know what happened to him. Then the retired grand-prix jumper (and the owner's favorite on the planet) bowed (pulled, strained) his right front tendon on Tuesday. At that point the owner and I actually started to laugh uncontrollably at the absurdity of everything that has gone on over the course of the past couple of months. We knew that we had finally hit the end of it when we started joking about roasting a rather mean client's horse on a spit...the client is lovely, the horse will KILL you just as soon as look at you.

Thank goodness, I've been so much better with my choices but the volume...holy *bleep*! For example, tonight I had handfuls upon handfuls of this killer trail mix (only good stuff...no chocolate, salt, etc) for no other reason than it just tasted sooooo goooood! I'm paying for it now though. See, this is what I need to remember as I'm pigging out...how s#!tty I feel afterward and how out of whack my blood sugar seems to be the next day when I'm trying to workout. Why do I have to be so stubborn some times x( ?

Eek, maybe I should become a novelist with the length of these posts.

Have a good night!
Wendi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.