STK Done Got Serious Feb 8-14

gonnabea5

Cathlete
Good Morning, Ladies.

No workout for me today cause I couldn't rise and shine at all. I rose and then went back down several times. lol We were painting yesterday after church and didin't eat dinner til 8pm. This is always creptonite for me. I'll have to adjust my adjusted Feb rotation again. Oh well. Even tho I ate late, it was all good choices.

What's going on with you two?

I'm here, just a quick check in though, I had to fly to PA Sun. evening, I will be back tonight. I did adjust my schedule so I did STS 34 Sunday morning allowing me to have a rest day today (although I did walk at the hotel). And I should be back on schedule tomorrow.

Kim

Hey Ladies, I have made this Monday my rest day...mother nature called and, oh boy, she made herself known. Catch you ladies tomorrow...

Good Morning Ladies. Today's workout was Pyramid Lower Body. YIKES, I'm fried. One of my goals this month is to increase my weights by 10lb. Well, today I upped my weight 4-5 pounds on all sets. Yeah! I feel so impowered by that. It was so obvious that my normal weight was not getting it. Then I was scared to increase, but I knew I had to push myself. I'm so impressed with myself.

Kim, great job of getting that workout in even though you're traveling.

Tara, take care of yourself. I know how she can be. lol

Make it a great day.

Good morning everyone!!

This morning I did Rythmic step my legs still get all tied up when I do this one.

Shereta - Great job increaseing your weights it makes a difference to the workout.

Tara - I understand what mother nature can do!! :)

You know what, ladies? I have not gotten serious about weight loss. I have been eating junk, going to bed late, not keeping my spiritual habits intake and I'm reaping the benefits of such lackadasical habits. My weight hasn't changed in 10 days despite my good workouts and loss of inches. I know I can do better. I know I need to be faithful to WWers and eat a low fat diet. Those things really work for me. I've got to get on the ball or I'm not gonna meet my ultimate goal by my birthday.

More tomorrow.

Okay, today's workout was BM2 step (20min), Upper body and core.

I will focus on clean eating. Every evening I will post if I ate clean or not. A low fat treat will be allowed on one day of the weekend only.

I said I was getting serious this year and I see I've got to give myself a little kick in the rear. There are thousands of people who eat clean almost everyday. I want to be one of them.

Wow, no other posts. Come on yall. You wanted accountability. Get on in here and let me know whats going on.

Today's workout was MMA Kickbox. Fun, Fun, Fun. And, very effective core conditioning.

1 day of clean eating accomplished.

Who's next?

I'm here!!!

I took a personal "snow day" yesterday!! I used the snow as an excuse to take the day off, it was one of my volunteer days in my son's classroom anyway so it all worked out. But I did forget to check in here. Yesterday I did STS 35 and this morning I did Crosstrainer kickbox.

Shereta - I think that clean eating is the hardest for most people, finding something that works yet doesn't make you feel deprived is key. Awsome job getting day 1 done!!

Today's workout was Legs and Glutes. Wow. This was my first time doing this workout and I really enjoyed it. I had on 5lb ankles weights cause I don't have 2s. Needless to say, I didn't complete all the reps. But, I believe I will feel this workout tomorrow anyway.

2 days of clean eating accomplished.

Good morning everyone!!

No workout for me this morning. I feel like I pulled something in my abdomen near an old surgery scar. It has been very sore the last few days so I felt like I needed to take a rest and try to heal. Have a great weekend!

Happy Saturday, Ladies

Today's workout was 40/20, UB and core work of LIC . I great workout indeed. I thought I would die during 40/20. It started being 40/45 during the second half. But, I made it through.

Kim, sorry to hear about your core soreness. Please take care of yourself

Hey, Ladies

Today's workout was Kickmax Challenge and 4DS Bootcamp.

I've decided not to post here anymore. I just need more interaction. I may start checking in with the 40s group. So, good luck to you two and I'll see you on the boards.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.