Starting Over? and over and over...Monday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Hey, all you re-starters! Where are you? Michele, Jodi, Mary, etc, etc.

I did OK with my diet over the weekend. We visited our DS on Saturday and took him out for dinner, so there was a little diet slipage there. Nothing terminal. Today I'm back on the clean eating bandwagon. I'm planning on either a 4DS or Chalean workout this afternoon. It depends on what I find in my mailbox when I get home.

How are all of you getting back to work today?

Hey, all you re-starters! Where are you? Michele, Jodi, Mary, etc, etc.

I did OK with my diet over the weekend. We visited our DS on Saturday and took him out for dinner, so there was a little diet slipage there. Nothing terminal. Today I'm back on the clean eating bandwagon. I'm planning on either a 4DS or Chalean workout this afternoon. It depends on what I find in my mailbox when I get home.

How are all of you getting back to work today?

ROTFLOL!!!! Robin darlin', our check-in is called "Getting Back in the Game". I started our thread this morning and I think it's right bleow this one! :p :D

A little slippage is allowed when visiting your DS! I did well over the weekend, too. I did PP and push ups on Saturday, and Sunday was my rest day. We went to see Slumdog Millionaire and I cried through the whole thing. Oh geez, it was so sad, but a very good movie and very well done.

Now please join us in the real 'Starting Over' thread -- LOL!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.