<<< ----- squeaky clean tuesday ----->>>

I am happy to report that yesterday was very very clean, and I feel much better this morning. Hopefully the scale will follow along... (I'm a scale-a-holic too). WO today will be a run this morning, at least 4 miles, and I MUST MUST MUST do some core work tonight!

Happy Cinco de Mayo Everyone! Anything fun planned? I am taking steak tacos for dinner tonight... Wow how exciting!:rolleyes:

Okay, off to the TM I go...

we were GOING eo have a cinco de mayo feast....but itll be drivethru instead! we have a visitation IN OHIO to go to. a lady we know ended her 7yr battle w/ cancer. she was so very sick. ginas excited shes getting out of school early!:p

katie, have a great run & ^5 on the eats!

klaudia, thats awful d went thru all that! and you too!

lisa, good job on the wo, despiyte the humidity! glad p did well!

will do cardio tonight after we get back....if its not too late! i shouldve woke up early.....but my body really needed the sleep!!!!

Oh no, Kate, I'm so sorry.... Safe travels today.

Logged 4 miles on the TM, now I need to run off to work. BBL!

good morning everyone.

katie, great job with the eats. hope your run was fun.

kate, sorry about your friend. i hope the visitation is good for you all today. don't stress about the wo.

kl, i will try writing more re eats. i am sorry for your anxiety re anal cancer. a trip to your doc will probably be very helpful. sometimes bladder issues can cause other ah presures or problems. when do you see your doc?

lisa, glad the dr apt went well. so, no more kiddos for you? i thin we are done, but aidan is at such a wonderful stage, i just melt wwhen he looks at me. i wil be somewhat sorry tos ee him grow.

run outside this am was nice. i wanted to go further, but it is too much before dh goes to work. maybe this weekend i can do a really long run. lots of studying today when aidan naps. my mom is coming over for coffee. it is really tense, but i iwll just try to take come deep breaths and be supportive. therapy apt this afternoon - aidan will come too! bbl

good job on the run Katie!!!

Morris, Good run to you too!!!
hope it goes well w/ your mom.
happy studying!:p

clean breakfast! must keep it that way today! and lots of activity!!!

anne, yoo hoo!!!!!!!

Morning

My computer is like a snail today. I have to clean it out.

Lisa (y-day post) I know what you mean. It's hard to find a balance between cardio and weight lifting. It seem like every 2 months my body changes and I stop losing weight because I need to change around my workouts. Crazy.

Katie steak tacos sound so good. maybe I'll make the kids beef tacos and myself chicken tacos.

Kate sorry about your friend. Drive safely.

Klaudia a trip to the dr will calm your fears.

Morris you have a full day and I hope it goes well with your mom.

-------------
Even though my hamstring are sore I'm going to do some kickboxing serge, core work.

bbl with menu

Good Morning Everyone!

Well it did stop raining last night so we were able to grill steak. I had a sweet potato and asparagus with it. No rain this morning but it is supposed to start this afternoon. Luckily no plans to grill out tonight.

Robin, sorry about your slow computer. Good luck with kickboxing surge.
Kate, so sorry about your friend.
Katie, ^5 on the run and clean eating.
Morris, hope it goes well with your Mom today.
Klaudia, hope the dr. will calm your fears.
Lisa, I always lose with cardio but I agree I look more toned when lifting weights.
Hi Anne & Angie!

w/o was ASC2
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: Turkey Cranberry salad, triscuits, watermelon
s: strawberries w/ yogurt
d: ??? (Chris is going out for cinco de mayo but I won't be able to join him because I have meetings all afternoon.)

c, yum dinner last night! i am in love w/ swt potato!
sorry for all the mtgs!

r, enjoy your wo!!

-
thanks for the sympathies!:)

Hey, everybody, it's been a rough couple of days. I'll spare you the gory details, but suffice it to say I'm feeling much better today. I did a short 20 HIIT run yesterday after work and then Jim made dinner--flank steak, grilled potatoes with onions and garlic, and roasted asparagus. Yummmm. I love it when he has the day off. What's that? Pardon? Say again? Well, as a matter of fact, I did put blue cheese roasted pecan dip on my steak, why? It's not clean and tidy? Well, no, but it was just a little and very tasty! What goes better together than beef and blue cheese? Yeah, I know, chocolate and peanut butter.

Kate, sorry about your friend, travel safely today.

Colleen, sorry you don't get to go on the Cinco de Mayo outing. Have fun whatever you do.

Robin, tacos sound good. We have leftover flank steak and I told DH last night we should make tacos with it. What do you put on yours?

Morris, I hope the visit with your mom goes okay. Think of something funny when she makes you crazy!

Katie, great run this morning! I need to do two 3 mile runs this week. I'm shooting for Wednesday and Friday.

Klaudia, how are you feeling today? Have you made your doctor appointment yet?

Lisa, I'm glad your baby's dr. appt. went well. Your weekend eats sound awesome!

Hi, Angie! bbiab

anne

hi there

anne, you make me laugh:D. glad dh made such a good dinner. now he needs to just do all the shopping.....

colleen, glad the rain stopped. ours is just egtting ready to start.

robin, enjoy your wo.

well, mom came and went. it is awkward. she is so fragile. but i am trying to not push too hard while still being firm. will see her later in week. 40 min of studying done - my child does not sleep more than 35 min! off to target, then luncha nd more studying. snack was leftover salad, a little cxot cheese, andfiber 1 mixed in. weird, i know, but it was tasty:p.

For breakfast I'm eating a smart ones--breakfast quesadilla :p yuck I should have made it myself. I have all the ingredients.

Colleen sorry about the meetings.

Anne beef and blue cheese? If I liked steak I would try it. My kids tacos have grd. beef, spaghetti sauce, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce. My taco are more like fajitas with chicken onions, spinach, peppers and salsa.

Morris I glad you got your studying done. What new at targets?

Kate I took out my class. stretch. I have Arms & Abs legs & But; Full body workout II. Any suggestions.

Kate - Be safe on your trip and sorry about your friend.

Robin - I hardly buy the frozen stuff because I always end up disappointed like you. Although I do get suckered into the Costco frozen stuff.

Morris - What are you studying for? My baby catnaps all day also.

Anne - Did you try out B&G yet?

Katie - Hope work is flying by for you.

Had my kashi for bfast and now it's off to work. The weather is miserably hot and muggy still. Probably wait until late afternoon /evening for my wo. They are advising people to stay indoors, drink lots of water, and limit outside exercise. Grilled chix for dinner last night and a few wasabi/soy sauce almonds. I made a chocolate shake for dd, and I did not cave in at all! Anyway, off to work.

Lisa

robin, i always see those frozen entrees and think how good they sound - but i hate every single one! i have even tried a kashi entree and find them horrid. give me a bowl of steamed veggies and canned tuna anyday! i need to get and do some cs.

lisa, sorry for the weather. it is 55 and rainy here. aidan managed a 40 min afternoon nap. that will be it until 8:00pm bedtime. how he does it i do not know. i am taking a test for fla to get licensed to practice there.

more studying done, super clean eats. off to therapy then to get finn. what to make for dinner??? amybe pasta and chick sausage, maybe quesadillas. hmmm

Hello!

Had to be in Milla's class by 9 am so I didn't have time to check in. After volunteering, I went shopping or should I say returning? Got some stuff at Target-nothing exciting, then hit Meijer. Did it all solo-my parent's came over again since my dad was delivering doughnuts and muffins from my aunt's bakery to the girls' school for Teacher Appreciation Week:) And I am proud to say-I DID NOT indulge!! The allure wears off after they've been sitting around all day. No workout as of yet. Hoping to start Meso 3 today after dinner-wish me luck!

Katie, nice run! We're having Mexican, too. And I think there's a Corona Light in the basement!

Kate, my condolences. Hope you can get your workout in!

Morris, you seem to be doing well with the visit. Hope the therapy session goes well and enjoy your trip to Target:)

Robin, how'd your workout go?

Colleen, that is one of my favorite meals!! Bummer about the meetings.

Anne, glad you're back! I love blue chees on my steak! I always nuke some and smear it on the meat:) That was my workout yesterday, too!

Lisa, are those the Blue Diamond almonds? I've been wanting to try them. Were you born in HI? Your weather sounds like Michigan in July!

Eats are on:

b-kashi autumn harvest
s-peanuts
l-tuna ceasar, apple
s-coffee with skim, banana
d-sirloin tacos, Spanish rice

It's quiet here without Kate, isn't it? I hope her travels are uneventful.

Klaudia, good luck with meso3!

Morris, it's cinco de mayo, make quesadillas, woman! Although I love chicken sausage, too. Any kind of sausage, really.

Lisa, I did B&G on Sunday morning, but I skipped lots of it. I must have skipped too much, though, because I have not had any DOMS whatsoever. Maybe I'm not in as bad of shape as I think I am. I want to try it again, but I don't know if I'll be able to fit in this week. If not, I'll do it again on Sunday.

Robin, I agree about the frozen meals. I don't care for them at all. My parents eat them all the time, but I don't think their taste buds work as well as they once did.

Hi to everybody I missed! Oh, and I almost forgot, tickets for the dance recital are on sale. I can get 5 for $40 until May 15th. After that they're $10 apiece in advance and $12 at the door. NO PRESSURE--but if anyone wants some, let me know. It's on June 6th at 7:30.

And I just bought tickets to see Savion Glover. He's a famous tap dancer. He's going to be at the Ann Arbor Summer Festival. Should be fun! See you all in the morning!

anne

Anne - You reminded me that my odd is having her ballet recital next Sunday.

Morris - I would choose whatever is quicker and easier to make for dinner. I like things that I don't have to stand around the stove for too long on busy days.

Klaudia - Yes, the Blue Diamond ones. So yummy. I've been good about pc with them so far. Born and raised here in Hawaii.

I came home from work to work from home. My coworkers were sick and hacking and I didn't want to catch anything. Helloooo, please stay home from work when you are that sick. Anyway, I can't afford to get sick right now because my next two weeks are full. My boss was cool with it and understood. He actually sent a guy home last week because he just wouldn't leave and he was hacking all other the place. You'd think these people had some consideration....anyway, sorry for the vent. Off to eat lunch. Leftover grilled chicken.

Lisa

I agree frozen stuff sucks.

Lisa I agree why do they even come to work sick?

Anne dance recital ticket...bring back memories.

Kl. good going with the anti-donutmax. KBsurge was doable, much easier than her other w/o but still sweaty.

Morris you are so right. they look so good on the box but then when you heat them up :mad: good going with the good eats.

Lisa try to stay in a safe place. They are talking about twisters here in NC. My crazy kids were arguing about who is going to hide in the bath tub:mad:...what about mama? I need a drink.

Night ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.