Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Smileyville Shines Wed, Sept 3rd

This is a discussion on Smileyville Shines Wed, Sept 3rd within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hello Smileyville. Put on your smiles and shine today cause we're halfway through the work week already. Woke up with ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 06:33 AM
Cathlete
jennifer-in-mi's Profile Fields

Default Smileyville Shines Wed, Sept 3rd

Hello Smileyville.

Put on your smiles and shine today cause we're halfway through the work week already.

Woke up with a cold this morning and sinuses due to the incoming days of rain supposed to hit my area.

Have fun and shine today.

"Every Day is a gift of life worth living-make the most of the time you've been given" Chris Rice
Old 09-03-2008, 11:17 AM
DeCathelete
Miss Lee's Profile Fields

Hello all you Smilers in Smileyville!!

I'm just about to do my cardio workout -- the one I've been trying to do for about 2 hours now but I keep getting interrupted.

I just got a call from my nephew's fiance. They want me to do a reading at their wedding. YIKES!!! It will be a Catholic service and I'm freaking out a little bit because I'm afraid I won't know when I'm supposed to stand up and do my reading. LMAO!!!

Shhhhhhhhhh... I did a very UNgreen thing in order to prepare for my cardio workout today. I set my thermostat at 65 degrees before I went to bed last night. Don't tell anybody, k? I'd hate for the green police to come get me . I know that's really bad but so is trying to do cardio in a furnace . I was supposed to do CC yesterday but it was 95 degrees outside and darn near that in the room where I keep my elliptical, so I did KB's instead, which I can do downstairs where it's nice and cool -- well, cold, actually.

Jennifer - I'm sorry to hear about your sinuses. I looked up our forecast and we're not expecting any rain until Friday. It' been hotter than blue blazes around here, though, and I'm anxious for the temps to drop.

So, what are the rest of you up to?

Old 09-03-2008, 11:18 AM
DeCathelete
Miss Lee's Profile Fields

Hello all you Smilers in Smileyville!!

I'm just about to do my cardio workout -- the one I've been trying to do for about 2 hours now but I keep getting interrupted.

Shhhhhhhhhh... I did a very UNgreen thing in order to prepare for my cardio workout today. I set my thermostat at 65 degrees before I went to bed last night. Don't tell anybody, k? I'd hate for the green police to come get me . I know that's really bad but so is trying to do cardio in a furnace . I was supposed to do CC yesterday but it was 95 degrees outside and darn near that in the room where I keep my elliptical, so I did KB's instead, which I can do downstairs where it's nice and cool -- well, cold, actually.

I just got a call from my nephew's fiance. They want me to do a reading at their wedding. YIKES!!! It will be a Catholic service and I'm freaking out a little bit because I'm afraid I won't know when I'm supposed to stand up and do my reading. LMAO!!!

Jennifer - I'm sorry to hear about your sinuses. I looked up our forecast and we're not expecting any rain until Friday. It' been hotter than blue blazes around here, though, and I'm anxious for the temps to drop.

So, what are the rest of you up to?

Old 09-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Cathlete
purple_magada's Profile Fields

Michele ~ LOL at you and thinking you won't know when to do the reading at church. You should be included in the rehersal so you know when it is going to be your turn. Are they having a mass? I know you've been to mass before so you'll know when to go. You'll do great!!!! I won't say nothin' about you and your little thermostat stunt. You just enjoy doing your cardio in the cold!

Jennifer ~ I hope you feel better!

Yesterday was the start of my clean-up challenge (diet/exercise). I'm happy to report that I did not eat one teeny bit of junk yesterday and I did KB workout. So far I have done great with my eating today. I doubt I'll get in a workout - tonight starts CCD!

Toodles all!
Old 09-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Cathlete
jennifer-in-mi's Profile Fields

Is it Friday yet?

August-we miss you.

"Every Day is a gift of life worth living-make the most of the time you've been given" Chris Rice