SMILEYVILLE - Fri~Sun

August

Cathlete
:DMORNING SMILEYVILLE!!:D

I'm just here to start the thread and then I'm on my way out.

I thought we might make this weekend thread start from Friday! :p

DANA I laughed at your post to me in yesterday's thread LOL! That's great that you were able to sell your tickets!

JENNIFER Yay for an awesome date! Woo hoo! Now that's what I like to hear! And that's equally awesome (if not more ;) ) to hear that you babies love their babysitter. How great is that?

Okay, I'M OFF! :cool:

Hello Smileyville.
Thinking about getting on the road before 10am to head up north. Seville and Madrid will get lots of love with me being gone. I had an important phone call at 10am but I'm going to change that to next week. Mark is a nice guy. Time to get packed finally, I was vaccuming last night at almost 11pm just before beach volleyball Olympics started.
BBL on Sunday, LORD-willing.

Hi ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. I've arrived safe, sound and sore. LOL It took us about 12 1/2 hours to drive to North carolina. I had my two kids, two cats and the dog to keep me from falling asleep.;) They fell asleep while I drove.

I'm now using my cousin's computer so I won't be able to put up some nice smileys. I can not wait to drive another 1 or 2 miles today to the new place where I'll be living.

There's a new girl in town.....sing everyone.
Remember the theme song to Alice?

Chat later

AND SHE'S LOOKIN' GOOD !

There's a fresh freckled face in the neighborhood !;)

Jazcam - what a trip you made ! I'm impressed!
I hope you get settled soon and everything calms down.

Hi everyone!
Just running in and running out !
Busy Friday !
and I'm soooooooooo glad it IS Friday !!!!

KISS MY GRITS !:p
Becky

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have a minute but I wanted to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. My DFIL is in the hospital and my DN is still here and I've been running like MAD!!! I literally haven't been home all week except to sleep at night.

Aside from the large infected ulcer on his foot, my DFIL may have had a stroke
128fs4765852.gif
. He seems pretty good right now but he's on a neurology unit where he can be evaluated and observed.

Please remember us in your thoughts and/or prayers. I'll check in to give you updates whenever I can. I miss you guys. Take care.

earthhug.gif

P.S. I haven't been able to do any workouts since I did CCV7 Monday night. I SOOOOOO need a date with Coach Sean. I have managed to do my push ups though, and I'm right on target. I did 46 today.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Smilers!

Hope you don't mind me popping in, but I just wanted to tell Michele that I'm so, so sorry to hear about your DFIL! Please know that my thoughts and prayers will be with him and your whole family!! Love and hugs!!

rainbowsmile.gif

MORNING SMILEYVILLE!

Hi guys!

I'll have to be brief again today...this week is a busy one.

Because I must be brief, I shall focus on large emoticons to make up for the difference.

giggler.png

I finished up my Kettlebell Way and a smoothie and now I'm off to wash my face (good gawd, it's already 3pm here).

513v.gif

Big hugs to all!

big hug.gif

JENNIFER So glad Mark is such a nice guy! I'll keep my fingers crossed for more good news. And I hope you're having a fantastic trip!

JAZCAM ROBIN Yay! Congrats on your move! You must be happy to have the drive behind you. I'm sure you're excited to get into your new home.

I haven't thought about the TV show Alice in ages! LOL.

BECKY LOL, obviously a former Alice fan! Did you know that the actor who played the son was the brother of the actress who played Jo on Facts of Life?

MICHELE I was shocked to read the news about your FIL. Oh my gosh, is he all right? Are you all all right? I'm glad to hear that his pain has been alleviated and hope that the staff will be able to find a good way to help him on to his quick recovery. You all must be so worried. I'm sending very good vibes.

On a side note, I absolutely cannot believe you did 46 pushups. O.M.G.

LEANNE That was so nice of you to pop in to give Michele such a lovely message. I'm sure she really appreciates it.

Laters!

36_2_35.gif

August ~ Please forgive me for ignoring you. LOL I thought I typed in something to you obvioulsy I did not. Oops!!!! Yeah for you for finishing up your KB workout. I think I'm going to do that one tomorrow.

Michele ~ I will continue to keep your FIL in my prayers. And well as you , I don't want you to get burnt out from all you've been doing. And way too go on the push ups! You rock!!!

Jennifer ~ where did you say you were going for the weekend? Wherever you are, I hope you're having a great time!

Hi Becky, Jen, Robin, Shannon & everyone else.

I don't think I"ll have time to check-in at all tomorrow, but I"ll try. It is the first day back to school where I work and I can assure you that it is going to be nuts.

I'm going to finish up cleaning and laundry and then I hope to head over to the lake for a nice long walk.

Have a great rest of the weekend chickies!

Hi!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250894

:eek:

Dana, I'm trying to use the giant smilies from your link but they aren't working for me!! :mad: How do you get them into your posts? I mean, I LOVE Hoops and Yoyo and I want to put them in my posts. :D

Hi Augie, Dana, LEANNE (it was so nice of you to stop by and leave a message for me
34zn0n5.gif
), Jennifer, Jen, Robin, Becky and all.

I hope to have more time for posting next week. We'll see how it goes.

Thank you so much for your emails. You guys made me cry, you're so wonderful and kind. I don't know what I'd do without you and I mean that with all of my heart.
34zn0n5.gif

Leanne, how cool is that??????

Michele - so when is your date????? And the smilie site, all you have to do is copy and paste. EASY!!!!

Dana, I tried that and it didn't work for me. Lessee here....

Nope, it doesn't work for me at all. In fact, all I get is an image location address that actually has my name in the it. It must be something with Mac computers. But then, it looks like Augie A. Augie was able to use them. Well gee, I wonder what I'm doing wrong. :confused:

Hello Smileyville Sunday.
Just got home from northern MI, we were given a FREE cottage on Lake Charlevoix-South Arm-East Jordan. Normally, a weekend rate would be in the thousands for this.
Most of the family time was good, although my brother's boat (yacht) had trouble right out in the middle of Lake Charlevoix, a couples mile east of Charlevoix at night so we had to get towed in. My nephew got dumped in the canoe even though he's in a chair. He was laughing at it though and thought it was fun, then he got stranded ouit on the yacht too. Max is banned from watercraft for awhile. My sister and her husband are having a rough time right now, it's both of their doing. Please pray for healing. Thanks.

BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.