SMILEYVILLE - Aug 28 Moi's bday LOL

August

Cathlete
21.gif
Hello SMILEYVILLE!
21.gif

Yesterday I prepared this post and then ran out of time before I could post it!
4fvgdaq_th.gif

So here's what I wrote yesterday :

I woke up with the same weird cramp in my neck that I did on that one day I did KB and wigged out my neck/shoulders....and wouldn't you know, today was to be KB.

So instead of going down that road again, I decided to swap today for KPC. It'd been ages since I did that workout.....and it showed! LOL.

sign0001.gif

But I actually had a pretty fun time "trying" to keep up with it.

By the way, I heard back from Champion.

Since it seems to be a "standard" email response, I guess it's okay to copy it here :

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in our products.
We are only able to ship orders to address within the United States.
If you can provide your "bill-to" address of your credit card and have a
"shipping address" in the United States for shipping, we would be glad
to process an order.

Thank you for corresponding with championusa.com

MINI RANT WARNING
Is it me, or is this response fairly knuckleheaded?
297.gif
I mean, it's the kind of response that makes me not want to buy from their company.
mad0003.gif

If I provide a "shipping address" -- why is that in quotes? Am I misreading something? Is it some sort of riddle I'm supposed to figure out that I'm just not getting? Like I'm supposed to put a "fake" shipping address to America, and then they'll ship to Japan? I don't think so...but someone clue me in if I'm wrong!

In essense I think it says:

"We only ship to America, but if you pay us and you give us an American shipping address, we'll ship it to you in America."
crazy.gif

What on earth is that?

MINI RANT OVER

But I must say, they've got some nice sports bras there, so I'm thinking I'll buy some.
7.gif
I have to think about this a bit.

Okay, now we're up to date.

So now I must shyly announce IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
12.gif

LOL.

It seems unnatural for me to start today's thread and deliberately not mention my birthday, so...happy birthday to me!

You know, yesterday's KPC got me a little DOMsing today! I wasn't expecting that. I guess it's really been a long time since I did that workout. I love it! I'm DOMsing on my bday. I like DOMS.

Hmm, you know what? I feel like doing KM today. And it's my birthday, so that's what I'm going to do!

And I'll be starting the quasi-STS rotation next month. Michele, what are you going to do about that?

JENNIFER Ah, Victoria's Secret! Do you buy from there often? I sometimes look at their catalog online and wonder how the dresses would be.

>Seville and Madrid have been to me like glue since I've been home

Awww, isn't that the cutest! Anyway, glad you're home and in a good bed now.

>contacted someone who used to be a friend to do some networking for a new opportunity.

That's great, Jennifer. I know you've been thinking doing that for a while now. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good news soon.

LISA Yay, your smiley worked! So did you survive MIS?

>I incorporated all the DVDs I have- I got a deal on ebay on used ones, although I think 2 of them are copies, they still work though- should I say that on a sponsored website?

That's fun to incorporate all your DVDs. Then you'll really be able to figure out which ones you like best, eh? Oooh, you have bootleg Cathe?

Someone call the Cathe Police! LOL. Don't worry, we won't tell.

I looked over your rotation...it looks like a really good balance of upper and lower body work and various kinds of cardio. And it looks pretty intense! I'm looking forward to hearing how the rotation goes. Do you jog outside, or do you have a treadmill?

MICHELE I know what you mean about not having enough oomph lately. I'm fresh out of oomph, too.

And don't you worry about not being able to post too much during your busy time. We're not going anywhere and we'll wait patiently for your return!

>So, does Champion ship to Tokyo? You know you can always ship to me and I will forward it to you -- no really -- I will -- I will!

You're so sweet. Thank you. I'm going to have to think about what to do. But some of those Champion sports bras look really good! And they open in the back!

DANA I'm surprised that you and Robin use sports bras that don't open in the back (or front)! You must try one out! You'll be amazed how much more comfortable they are! (Except for when you do crunches and the clasp at the back grinds into you LOL.)

Oh wow, everything got wiped out from your computer? That's a MAJOR computer problem! How do those things happen?! I'm glad to hear you saved here and there.

JEN Yeah, we are now living in Smileyville, being that we are such happy, smiling exercisers.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well again. Keep us posted on what you find out from the doctor.

That grill sounds great! That's nice that you're getting some good use out of it and that it inspires you to eat more "real" food. Once it gets cooler here, I'm gonna break out my ol' crock pot again. I'll have to look for some new recipes!

Okay, I'm going to do my KM now and then do some work. My bro, SIL and Mom are taking me out for Italian tonight. It's that restaurant where you have to reserve a month in advance and I plan to take it all in!
421.gif

Have a wonderful Thursday all!

Laters!
air_kiss.gif

birthdaysurprise.gif

Happy Birthday August A. August!!!

happybirthday2.gif

birthday.gif
happybirthday5.gif

I hope all your birthday wishes come true, and that this day is as special as you are.
th_kissy.gif

And really, it's OK to ship the bra to me. I'll ship it to you PRONTO!! I swear I will. :D

Awww, thank you, Miss Lee!
love0088.gif

And thank you again for offering to send me a sports bra. Right now I'm still wearing those two bras together, and well, um, sort of not raising my arms to their full length when I need to jump. :confused: :eek:

Do you think those kinds of things are better tried on first? It just occurred to me that I'll be in London on business in a little over a month (for probably two days -- enough to try on sports bras and eat cupcakes)....hmmm....

More laters! :D

GOOD MORNING SMILERS , and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUGUST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[
2uge4p4.gif
img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/greenstars.gif[/img]
cancan.gif
connie_24.gif
za4.gif

(I just realized I don't know how to make the letters any bigger !!!
15.gif
)

Hi to EVERYONE !!!!

Michelle, How are you doing on the pushups ???
OMG! It's getting HARD now !!!!!!!!!
20.gif

Monday I didn't think I could do them all and I just barely did .
Today, I'm actually SCARED !!!!
243s1dt.gif

Anyway, I'll let you know IF I get through them !!

Hi to everyone!

I'll bb.

August, I hope you have (had) a great birthday!

Did you EAT CAKE ???

Becky

Happy Birthday August

I so enjoy reading your posts that I just had to pop in and wish you a very happy birthday- You always make me smile when I come into Hatersville - oops Smileyville as I lurk and read.

picture.php

Happy Birthday, August!!

Jen-Hope you're feeling better. Please update us when you hear from your doctor.

Read last post on yesterday's thread on what happened to me on Wed.. It was a good day.

I can't believe a major corporation like Champion cannot ship overseas. Haven't they heard of UPS?

Happy birthday, August!
Happy birthday, August!
Happy biiiiiiiirthday, dear Augie!!!
Happy birthday to you!

And many more....

za4.gif

I hope you have (or had... :D) a positively lovely birthday!

Happy Birthday, August!
switcheroo.gif

Thanks for teaching me how to do the smilies, all the birthday ones were taken, though! I hope you have a great dinner. Don't Japanese people wear or need exercise bras, too? The assumption here is that you are not Japanese. How exciting that you are going to London! Thanks for the input about my rotation. MIS kicked my bahookie, I used free weights (5 lb ones) instead of the barbell, so there is definitely room for me to grow :). I run outside when at all possible, but I am in Texas in August, so unless I do it from 4-5 AM, it's treadmill city.

Jennifer in Michigan- what do you call people who live in Michigan? (That's not a joke, I really want to know). I am intrigued that you are running into men at every turn, I wonder what your horoscope says for this week? :).

Michele - I hope all is well with you, hope your family is doing well.

Today I am taking a rest day in honor of Augusts' birthday. Just kidding, I took my test today, and it's also my scheduled rest day. I'm starting my new rotation on 9/1, appropriately called "Labor Day". I'll be a "Cathlete" yet!
updownrofl.gif

Have a great day,
Lisa

Hello Lisa.
I'm networking for a new opportunity in life, that's why I am getting phone calls.
Yes, my horoscope must be really good but I don't read those anymore. My birthday falls on the "cusp" so I relate to more on than the other.
TGIF pre day.

Wishing you a wonderful birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!!!!

Sorry to be so brief but I have no time to chat. I got my computer back today but I'm so swamped I don't have time to play.

Love ya all!

Hello Smileyville.

GOD is smiling on me tonight. We had quite the meeting at work this AM. But, Meijer was fun. A REALLY handsome man helped me with my Simply Harvest. We talked for a few minutes, boy, I may need to get there soon.
Reniasance Festival in Detroit on Sat.- my joke is that I will meet my knight in shining armor. August, I will ask if he has a friend that's willing to travel to Japan.

HAPPY B-DAY AUGUST!!!!!!!!!! :D

Okay, that is all I have time for tonight... I've had a LONG day & am tired. I'll try to check-in tomorrow evening, I don't think I have anything going on. Looking forward to a long weekend. Night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.