Smileyville 08.27.08

jennifer-in-mi

Cathlete
Hello Smileyville.

Please check in and let us know how you're doing.

August, Jen, Michele, Robin, Dana, Lisa, Shannon, Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Is it Friday yet?

Hello All,
I hope all is well with everyone. I just did low impact step and it was fun. Happy happy cardio, right "haters"? :). I cobbled together a rotation based on one of Fitness Freaks suggested rotations for weight loss and definition, using the DVDs I have, and wondered if you guys would let me know what you think/offer suggestions/comments? Your cumulative fitness knowledge must be vastly more than mine, if sports bra commentary is any indication!

blinky.gif

Well, here goes:

Week 1:
Monday: Max Intensity Strength
Tuesday: Rhythmic Step
Wednesday: Low Impact Circuit
Thursday: 45 minute jog
Friday: Pyramid Upper/Lower
Saturday: Imax
Sunday: Rest

Week 2:
Monday: Butts & Guts
Tuesday: Low Impact Step
Wednesday: Body Max
Friday: Muscle Endurance
Saturday: Imax 2

Week 3:
Monday: Power Hour
Tuesday: Rhythmic Step
Wednesday: Body Max 2
Friday: Maximum Intensity Strength
Saturday: Low Max

Week 4:
Monday: Pyramid Upper and Lower
Tuesday: Low Intensity Step
Wednesday: Boot Camp
Friday: Butts and Guts
Saturday: Maximum Intensity Cardio

Comments/improvements greatly appreciated,
Cheers Smileys!

Lisa

Hi, Jennifer, hi, Lisa! :D

I just got home and it's almost 2:30am so I'm off to bed but I wanted to stop by and say hello.

Lisa, I didn't notice that your rotation has adjustable shoulder straps or not? :p

I'll be back tomorrow after I sleep, and then critique your rotation, being the humongo rotation and exercise expert that I am (in other words, don't expect anything but lame jokes). ;)

Night everybody!

Hello Lisa.
That rotation appears to be well-rounded and fun. Do you own all those workouts? Some of those you mentioned I don't even own like Max Intensity Strength and Cardio. Have you considered to do any of the premixes as well? BM2 has the scrambled eggs one and it's more interesting and tougher than the regular workout. Keep it exciting and stay safe.
Please update us when you start. My workouts will begin after the Holiday problably with Hardcore or 4DS series.

Where has Dana been? Robin, you still around??? Michele?

Hi to August, Jennifer, & JazRobin... hope you don't mind the 'nickname'!

Edited to say hey to Lisa... don't think I've "met" you yet! I'm MIA quite a bit lately...

I am thinking about taking the rest of this week off... I haven't been feeling the best & I think 5 days in a row off may do me good. Didn't want to mention not feeling well but there you go! I went to the doc Monday & am going to have some blood work done Sat morning hopefully... that being said, maybe I should workout Friday & take Sat off then start in again good on Sunday. Anyway, just been way too tired for a 31 year old! Hopefully they'll figure something out, guess time will tell.

Anyway, mornings have been the worst, didn't even drag myself into the office yesterday until 9 & today was 8:30. My boss is understanding though so not a big deal what time I get there. Told her I'd call if it'd be after 9. Chad is in FL tonight, flew out this afternoon & will be back in town about 8PM tomorrow night. Had a business meeting.

That being said I'm off to get some food, I'll stop by back to see if anyone is around.

Hi ladies!!!

Lisa ~ I think your rotation looks good. When are you planning on starting it?

August ~ sweet dreams!

Jen ~ Wow woman, what the heck is going on with you? I hope that everything is ok. I think you're being sensible by taking some time off. You need to listen to your body!

Hi Jennifer, Becky, Michele, Robin and anyone else I may have missed.

I told you all that on Monday p.m. my computer at work died? I was off yesterday and went in today and it still isn't back. One of my co-workers said that they tech guy told her that whatever happened, it wiped all my stuff off of my computer. That God I save everywhere. I really hope they get it back to me soon. My work is piling up b/c I don't have a computer.

Sorry to be so drab - nothing really going on with me. Talk to you all tomororw!

Sorry - no smilies today.

Hi Dana!!! There you are, glad you stopped in, miss talking to you! Sorry about the computer, that really stinks. Hopefully they'll get it back up & going for you soon so you don't get too far behind. Any big plans this weekend?

I have no idea what is wrong with me, I wish I did. I always have looked forward to my workouts & even when I wasn't, I could think of how I'd feel after I worked out & that ALWAYS got me going. Now, I dread my workouts b/c I'm so tired & even after I don't feel that great. My Mom has an under active thyroid but I don't really think mine is a problem but that is one of the tests they'll be doing. I almost hope it is something so I'm able to 'fix it' and get back to normal.

Hello All,

August, I hope you have a good sleep.

Jennifer, thanks for the comments, I am going to start on Sept 1. I incorporated all the DVDs I have- I got a deal on ebay on used ones, although I think 2 of them are copies, they still work though- should I say that on a sponsored website?

Purple, sorry to hear your computer died, that would be extremely frustrating.

Jen, it's nice to "meet" you! I sincerely hope you feel better.

Have a good night,
Lisa

Just to let you all know I had an exciting day. First of all, I've been hearing from some former men in my life and the one I had a date with last week. Plus, I seen one on the way to work today. Yet, I'm still very content in my life.
Second, I had a very important call on my lunch hour that went quite well, IMO. It was like GOD was giving me the words to say during this phone call. I have faith in HIM that the results will be positive.
Third-today at work was more bearable than yesterday. Hoping we get REAL busy tomorrow and Friday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.