Shrinking Violets, Tuesday, September 21

kmkali24

Cathlete
Hi Guys! Happy Tuesday!

Jean, have a wonderful thanksgiving if you don't get to chat. Hang in there. We're thinking of you...

Well I am happy to report. Over the weekend I weighed myself which was my first mistake cause I was still on the tail end of TTOM...So I get on the scale and weigh 3#'s MORE than I did last week! I was ready to choke something. I was aghast. I have been working out now for 3 solid weeks, at least 2 days a week doing 2 workouts!!! Plus eating pretty good and not drinking during the week!!! I was like WTH is going on.
Later, I'm looking at the scale, ready to blow it up and notice the little space heater DH uses in the AM to warm up the bathroom, sitting on my scale. And it dawns on me that maybe the scale's weight had something to do with it! So I took it off and weighed myself later that day. And low and behold I weigh 3#'s lighter!
My thinking is scales are not good bases to hold something.

Anyway....I did develop what I think is turning out to be a chest/sinus type cold. I felt achey yesterday and got all conjested so I didn't work out. I sweat a lot over night and feel pretty good this morning. So I'm going to walk on my TM. I haven't been walking on it as much or walking outside like I was when it was warmer, and see a difference in my legs, meaning I think walking is good for my body type and makes a big difference! LOL! So I'm going to start incorporating walking again into my workouts. Here I thought I was wimping out by walking so much and it turns out I need it! LOL!

Sorry so long. Just wanted to give you guys a laugh.

Hugs to Meg, Wendy, Heather, SD, Kim and Jean!

TTYAL!
Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Well I did 40 min. on the TM which was 2.5 miles. Felt great. I put it on an incline and could really feel it in my thighs and gluts.
Had a healthy breakfast/lunch and am off to the store.
I'm thinking of doing L&G's later this afternoon. Really should do some Clean Max instead, but......I'm not entertaining Thursday so it'll be there for me over the weekend. Right?

Hope everyone is having a good day and that someone saves me from talking to myself soon! :p

Kali

Sorry to leave you here to talk to yourself Miss Kali!:p Nice justification for blowing off cleaning later, girl! I knew I liked you! LOL ;)

Well I just finished the Leg Blast Premix from B&G (AWESOME!!!) and followed it up with 30 mins on the rebounder.

Time to hit the showers!

Have a great day!

hello ladies,

kali- any excuse is a good one when it comes to blowing off housework, lol. good job on the weightloss. hope you don't catch that cold tryin' to sneak up on you.

wendy- brought out the ol' rebounder, huh? good work with B&g!!

meg- so have you decided on a workout? "butt doms", lol. what kind of yoga are you doing?

today' workout was jari's ripped 1000. bad news, i didn't burn 1000 calories:p , good news, i enjoyed the workout. even though when she did the football run on the step i fell on my a$$, LOL:D

have a great night ladies:)

I would've loved to have seen that SD!! :p
My cold isn't too bad. Just a stuffy nose and a little cough. I'll manage.

Meg where'd you get the butt DOMS from? I was supposed to do L&G's tonight but chucked it to make up a veggie tray for DS's 1st grade Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. I still have time to do it, but probably won't.

Wendy I think I'll try that premix tomorrow. I only have an hour to work out in the morning so I'll have to see how long it is.

I want to do a leg workout and the TM tomorrow whichever comes first is no matter to me. Probably do the TM in the morning cause if I do it after work and school, I'll be down the basement and the boys will be up here alone which causes me WAY TOO much stress when I hear all the "thumps and thuds" above me. LOL.

Well off to "make the veggie tray".

Kali

Meg, I hope you got a work out in busy girl!:)

Sunny, You fell on your butt!? :7 :7 :7 *regains composure* I'm so sorry that happened. I hope you did not hurt yourself! :7 :7 :7 *has to leave the room before getting smacked* :p ;)

Kali, Do the Leg Blast Premix tmrw, woman! It's FANTASTIC!!! It's 47.5 mins but that does not include a w/u. I have no clue why she didn't splice in the w/u but she did not. I did the regular B&G warm up with it so that added on time.

Well, I have to go fold about a friggin' TON of clothes now. I do laundry like nuts but don't fold anything until the end. I HATE folding it and putting it away! ACK! x(

Have a great night ladies!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.