Shrinking Violets Tuesday Oct 10

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
G'morning Violets!

I have an Imax of choice on tap for this afternoon. I am dreading it today and hope I don't wimp out of it! :eek:

Anyone hear from Heidi or Karen??? I miss them! :-(

hey wendy,

where are all the violets today????
i was just thinking of them and anna also. whatever happened to everyone?

i can't believe you dread imax. i love them. 2 being my favorite. i don't have the original. i am gonna have to take out 3, dust it off and get down to business, LOL.

today's workout was run/intervals using CC # 4. i did the last interval twice, hehehe

have a wonderful day ladies.....:)

Hi Wendy and Sunnydelite.

Hello to everyone else out there lurking. Our posting has been kind of skimpy lately, including my own. Hope everyone is doing ok.

This morning was 50 min run from the Oct. rotation. Abs will have to come later. The run was very hard on me for some reason. I kept telling myself that others were out there doing the same rotation so keep going. Speaking of which is anyone else here still doing the October rotation?

Gotta run. I'll check back tonight.

Jean

Sorry I have been so MIA lately. Not having very good days. i had to take a rest day yesterday. i am really hoping to get back into it tonight. My eating has been alright.

Jean- way to go sticking to that rotation

SD- nice WO! When is your race?

Wendy- it is so nice to see someone so chipper! I like your avatar.

Hello to Kim and Kali and Heather too.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Hey girls,

I'm still around, just dealing with some things right now! I don't know if you read my post I think from yesterday about my foot here. It feels alittle better but I am still taking it somewhat easy. I have also been busy with kids school functions and all. I am not out of this yet ladies! I am hoping to start exercising with my upperbody,abs and floorlegs. I am giving my foot a rest right now! I am being smart for a change!

Well I'm off to do some running around for dh! So much for rest huh?

I really miss all of you girls and I will checkin tomorrow with a workout hopefully! (haven't worked out in 7 days):-( x( :-(

Hello to all of the violets!

kim

HEY Kim! LOL

I did IMAX 3 6-10 tonight. I was lookin' to do an entire IMAX this afternoon but opted for a nap instead! :p

I was going really strong and was quite impressed with myself until I got to interval # 10! :eek: :eek: :eek: I have sore inner thighs from yesterday's Power class and boy oh boy did I feel them!!!}(

Have a great night!:*

Wendy,glad you had a good time with Imax3! I don't know if I really don't like it or I should give it a chance. It seems to go quick with the choreography.

Have a good night!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.