Shrinking Violets Tuesday 12/5

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Violets.

Heather: I meant to ask you to pass on my congratulations to Kathy (Annabelle2)on the new addition! Why hasn't she been around prior to that? Tell her to come back. We miss her! :)

Meg: Good job, Soldier!;) Way to work that lower body! Do you have DOMS? I'm a little sore again! WOOH! I think it's those d@mned slow motion lunges! It feels like someone is lighting a bonfire under my butt by the start of the 3rd one! OUCHEES!}( :7

Well, I have to work this morning but I intend to make up my missed run after work today. I have GSC&T on tap today as well but I am thinking of doing it tmrw instead...I'll have to see.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Morning Everyone! ((((((HUGS))))))) all around!

Have a nice day at work Wendy. Look forward to catching up w/ you.

Well 10-HUT Meg!!:p Whoa! Awesome leg workout girle!! :)

I am feeling some DOMS, but I CAN walk. I have DM Timesaver Cardio Blast and LIC abs today on my rotation.

Sunny I see you're doing the rotation too, COOL! I'm hoping to see some results with this. I've never done the GS's much at all. Once or twice. For days like tomorrow tho, I will probably add in a walk on the TM instead of doing just UB. Here's hoping for some shrinkage!!

Hello Heather, and Jeanie, and Kim! Sorry if I missed anyone! Feels good to be back with you guys. Hope you're all well.

BBL!
Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning, Violets! I evaluated my progress before I started my new rotation yesterday morning, and my weight is moving in the right direction again. I am successfully overcoming my Thanksgiving run-in with pumpkin cheesecake. My measurements are smaller too, so I am pleased. With 3 weeks of clean eating and a good rotation ahead of me, I am hoping to keep blasting off fat this month. My New Year’s Day goal of being back down to 200 pounds is looking more like a dream at this point in the journey, but I am not ready to throw in the towel yet. All things are possible! With Cathe workouts and clean eating, I can drop 16 pounds in a month without resorting to any drastic measures. I dropped 14 pounds in 3 weeks with my first Hardcore Series rotation. I am maintaining a positive attitude, walking by faith, and believing that I will keep getting closer to my goal by taking positive steps in the right direction.

I jogged on my rebounder yesterday morning then did the Butts and Guts warm-up and leg blast premix. Did I mention that I love, love, love this premix? Can you tell?

This was my weight training day. I am a cardio lover, and I had a hard time talking myself into moving this morning. My favorite quilt was keeping me warm and cozy on this cold morning. I got motivated when I decided to do a short cardio workout before I hit the weights. I warmed up with the Drill Max warm-up and Drills 1-3 then did the shoulders from the Slow and Heavy Series. Great workout! I am not crazy about shoulder work, so I am getting the hardest part out of the way early in the week when I am more focused. The last few reps were unbelievably hard.

I need to eat breakfast and get to work. Have a blessed day!

Wendy, I will encourage Kathy to come visit us again. She has been super busy.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Hi Heather! Glad to hear your feeling better. Me too.

I just finished up w/ DM cardio timesaver and LIC abs. WHAT FUN!

My 8 yr. old DS is home w/ an earache. At least I don't have work till 4:30 so I didn't have to call off. I hope he feels better by tomrrow. I'm off tho til Friday so he'll be fine by then.

Well off to get cleaned up.

Hope everyone is having a nice afternoon!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Hey everyone.

I just finished GSC&T. I couldn't run after work today b/c I forgot to bring my IPOD w/me AND Joey was on super-cranky mode so I felt bad leaving him in the daycare for another hour after work so I could run. :-( I am, however, going to take a kickbox class at the gym tonight. :)

Have a great evening ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.