shrinking violets tues 14th

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Good mornin' violets,

Wendy & kali- DM is done!!! the only part i missed was the last abs and stretch, just ran out of time. hopefully i will find a few mins. tonight to do them. OMG, i that is my favoritest (lol) workout in the world!!! I did have to modify a few of those pushups (the ones on the ball and the ones where you pulled you legs in).

c'mon ladies let me know how you did.

enjoy your day and your workouts ladies...

will definitely check back in later:) :)

YEAY Sunny! So it's not deadly?? :) I'm going for it this afternoon! I'll check back and let you know the outcome!!!!

Way to go Sunny! High fives!

It's not that it's deadly Wendy. It's just got a slight "dread factor"....

Hi Megs!! Hope your back is ok! Be careful working out.

I'm tired. I'm sore. But after I take the boys to school, I will do it. I know I'll feel great tho afterwards so what the hec right? Who cares if I can't walk tomorrow! LOL! At least I'm off for the rest of the week after tonight!

Check back with ya'll later ladies!

kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Meg- thanks! i hope your back feels better really quick. don't do too much today.

kali- thanks! prior to doing it today i had a slight dread factor but now, no way, in fact i can't wait to do it again!!:)

Hi everyone. I jumped on the DM band wagon today too. I only did 40 mins cuz I ran out of time. At least I can handle this one. Body Max is justing kicking my hiney. I tried it again yesterday and even put the step down to 6 instead of 8, but I still could only handle 30 mins of it.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll check back later to hopefully catch up.

Jean

Hi Jean! Good job w/ DM! Glad you guys like it.....I wimped out. Sorry. I stuck w/ my rotation and did the cardio premix of BM2 and the stability ball abs from B&G's.
TOMORROW I will do Drill Max. I'm glad I didn't today because I went into BM2 w/ DOMS and my legs felt really good after. They've started hurting again now when I bend down and stuff but not as bad as yesterday. So hopefully I'll be able to take it on tomorrow.

Did you do it yet Wendy? What do you think? Is it a fav of yours too?

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

jean-alright girl, good job!! glad you enjoyed DM.

kali- it's alright. BM2 is not a wimped out kinda workout. good job!! i still have slight doms in my legs but thank goodness they are feeling alot better than yesterday.

wendy- alright- it's your turn. did you do it! did you do it!!

Yes girlies, I did it!:) It's certainly doable though it's a butt-kicker for sure!}( I just got done a few mins ago as a matter of fact! The all cardio premix of it that I did is worse than the actual work out-I must admit that! It was also tougher to get through the weights only premix after my long run then to do the work out as is. I guess all of my fears were for not! LOL :p

I'm running late today...gotta jump in the shower!

BBL!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.