Shrinking Violets Thursday Sept 28

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Ladies!

My plan has changed...was going to do the elliptical today but I think that has changed to IMAX2!}(

Have a great day!:)

HEY WENDY!!! The GTG is the day after tomorrow!! :7:7:7 Have fun w/ Imax2 ICK!

I took a rest day yesterday due to TTOM so I did All Step and Coremax1 this morning. This evening I will do a 40 min. walk/run on the TM and Coremax2, so I'll be caught up w/ you Kim! How are you doing? Sorry I missed you yesterday.

Hope all the violets are shrinking! Have a great day Ladies I'm off to the Beyond!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Good morning ladies,

today's workout was a 4m TM run. felt good!!

kali- i know you guys are gonna have a blast!! you don't like imax 2?

wendy- have a great workout today. did you run last night?

meg- jari, yes!!

ok, so now that i've signed up for the race. i think i can do anything (lol) my gym is hosting certification training for turbokick and i am seriously thinking of taking the class.}( who do i think i am, bionic woman:p

enjoy your day ladies!!

SunnyD,

I say go for it!}(

Yes, I ran...we did interval work again at class. It was an intense 30 min work out. I had fun! :)

My gym is hosting personal training cert classes. I thought about it but it's a BIG commitment for me to take on right now-it's alot of time in classes plus home study and such! Especially since I started working p/t too. If I were not working I would seriously consider it but I think for now, I'll keep my cheesey little job and put the certification on hold for a while. I know how I am...if I try to do too much then I get overwhelmed and frustrated and won't want to do ANYTHING.

Meg,

Sorry to hear about your sore hams! Have you figured out a Jari rotation yet?

Meg,

I've just been doing a very basic rotation of 2-3 weight work outs and 4-6 cardios each week. This way you are free to plug in the exact work outs you want as you go along. It's much easier that way! :) Sometimes I split the weight work outs into lower and upper body and other times I do them as one. I have given up on trying to create my own really intricate rotation...I just can't do it! I also have a hard time following them as well. :p Although...I DO want to give Cathe's Butts and Gutts rotation a whirl once winter really sets in and I'll no doubt be looking to go out AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE! ;)

Meg- I agree with wendy. I am the same way. never stick to a rotation except for cathe's strong as a bear, that was a goodie.

wendy- i hear ya. too much going on can be very distracting. if i do it, it will only be just for turbokick. if it gets to be too much, i can always just stop.

Hey ladies,

Didn't checkin this morning, I slept in so I was up and out of here! I did get in CTX kickbox and coremax1 this afternoon,but wished I could of ran which was on the rotation. Son was supposed to run with me but backed out so I didn't want to go all by myself.

I did so-so eating today, it could have been better! But i am still working at it! I do know that I am finally going to finish one week of a cathes rotation!Whoohoo!

Wendy-I like Imax 2 and Imax1,but I do not care for Imax3! I should one day give it another try, but I can't get into it! Great workout!:)

Kali-Hey girl! It is great you are catching up with the workouts! TTOM is he!! sometimes! Can you believe we are one day away from finishing the first week of butts and gutts? I really hope i can stick with it and see some good results!
Have fun with your GTG! Wish i could be there, but that's how it goes! Maybe next time! I know you girls will have a good time!
Kali I didn't know if you had seen my post from the other day saying that I will have to sub stepworkouts for a while. The podiatrist said to lay of for a while. My foot does fine until I do step. It is all in the process of my foot healing. Atleast I don't have to go back anymore!!

Maeghan-What rotation are you doing? Sounds like a great workout!

SD-Sounds like you had a good run!

Everyone have a good night!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.