Shrinking Violets Thursday 11/30

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
I couldn't let the ENTIRE day go by with out atleast STARTING today's thread! LOL :p

I did a 4 mile *VERY mildly* hilly but fast run on the TM this morning and then just got done w/GS Legs Floorwork and MM core work. I'm beat up now! LOL }(

It's GSBS&B for tomorrow morning! Hopefully my u/b is recovered from C&T by then!:eek: }(

Have a great night ladies! MWAH!

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good evening, Violets! I have been running late all week. I do not think I have checked in since Tuesday night, so this is my report for yesterday and today. After my quiet time yesterday morning, I did the Low Impact Circuit lower body circuit premix. I love this premix. It is more intense than the workout as produced, and my heart rate did not drop like it did during the upper body segments when I did the whole workout. All in all, I prefer the Body Max 2 choreography, music, and intensity. Low Impact Circuit is a keeper too. I love all of Cathe’s new workouts and would not part with any of them. :)

I was freezing my butt off this morning. It was in the 80s yesterday, and it was in the low 30s this morning. Freezing in November! :eek: Unbelievable! It is not even winter yet. I do not have a coat. I gave my only coat to the women’s shelter last year and have not thought about needing one this year. I took a warm bath and did the Drill Max scrambled cardio blast premix to stay warm this morning. I love this premix. Cathe skips the squat thrusts, so this workout is pure fun. I think I will repeat the hi-lo drill with the stability ball next time. That is my favorite part of this workout! :7 I love the forward bounding too! :7

I am so thankful to be in my warm home again. I am looking forward to the 50s this weekend! :)

Wendy, sweet dreams tonight.

Jean, are you freezing tonight?

Hugs to Kali, Kim, Maeghan, and Sunny.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Heather, Thanks for checkin' in so that my post would not feel lonely tonight!:7 Great work outs! This weather is nuts, I know! We have been having unseasonably warm temps for a while now. It only got COLD a couple of times so far...This winter is gonna be AWFUL! I just know it!:eek:

Well, I'm off to straighten up the house and get ready for bed...I will dream about being able to walk when I wake up in the morning!;)

Toodles!:)

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Hi everyone. I know it's late, but it's my only chance today. Again another day without a workout. I got up early and fretted about the weather. Not knowing when the ice would arrive. Well I finally decide to go to work, but I didn't stay all day. I left early when the forcast got worse. Only saw ice on a few bridges on my way home so that was good. I heard on the news that were quite a few wrecks later in the day. Let see if I can get up and work out tomorrow. Or will I just stay in a nice warm bed in the morning. Hmmmm.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.