Shrinking Violets Thanksgiving Eve...11/22

kmkali24

Cathlete
Happy Hump Day Ladies!

I'm off to do a powerwalk on the TM and then working 9-3.

Wendy I'm going to do that premix later. I swear. I am determined to get two workouts in today so hold me to this PLEASE Ladies!
Did you get your laundry done? Have a good day at work.

Meg, SS always gets me too for some reason.

So who's cooking tomorrow? Anyone?
We go to my Aunt's about 45 min.'s from me. There will be about 30 of us. Glad I'm not doing the cooking. LOL.

Have a good day Everyone!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

good mornin' fitness ladies,

today's workout was a 4 mile TM run at the gym! i felt really good. ran faster than i normally do. i think the race gave me more confidence.

i am not cooking tomorrow we are going to dh's aunts for some good food and family fun!

have a great day everyone!!

Hey Kali-- sounds like quite the get together! Whoever is hosting is should start cooking now!!LOL I really like SS. My butt still hurts!

I am not cooking, but will assist my mother some. Me, DH, boys, Sis and BIL and niece, and Sis will be at mom's tomorrow. WE go down for breakfast and then hang out pigging out on shrimp.

Happy Thanksgiving all of you!!

Oh yeah, WO, planning on HSTA! I may skip the lower body part depending on my butt LOL!! I will add on something.

Wendy- just holler when you want HSTA back and I will throw it in the mail. I don't want to keep it to long for you, but I am def enjoying it. Thank you again!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning, Violets! Mercy! After doing the Butts and Guts leg blast premix Monday morning, I woke up feeling the pain in my butt yesterday morning! I did the Body Max 2 cardio and weights premix for the first time yesterday morning. This premix does not include the power circuit segment, so I did not have to endure the leg work. I definitely felt the speed skaters. Ouch! Cathe did an amazing job with the premixes for this series. The Body Max 2 cardio and weights premix reminds me of the original Cardio and Weights. I was dancing around the step and singing and having such a good time. :7 This premix is the marriage of Cardio and Weights and Supersets. It is super fun and feels like a brand new workout. I love it! :7

My butt is still sore 48 hours after that leg blast premix! :eek: I am planning to jog on my rebounder and do the Butts and Guts floor work this morning. I will see how far I get with the floor work. I will be thinking of Cathe with every pizza press!

I need to get moving so I can go to the office for a few hours and finish some small projects that clients need before the holiday. I am looking forward to a long weekend. Oh, I have a confession to make. I dipped into the pumpkin cheesecake last night. Yummy! :9

I am planning to start cooking tonight. Thankfully, I am not hosting. I love to cook, but I do not love to clean. This works for me! I am planning to do the Body Max 2 scrambled eggs premix for the first time tomorrow morning.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! :)

Kali, be prepared for a sore butt in the morning. That premix may be Cathe’s most challenging lower body workout of all time! :eek:

Wendy, are you feeling the pain this morning? ;-)

Hugs to Sunny, Maeghan, and Jean. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning again! I just jogged on my rebounder and did the Butts and Guts floor work as well as the bonus glute squeezes and stability ball abs. Great workout. I did not wear shoes or ankle weights. I just laughed at Cathe when she told me to close my eyes so I could really feel the muscle. I was feeling the muscle before I started! ;-) Thanks for the advice, Cathe! :p I modified the floor work by using my stability ball for support during the table work. That made the moves more comfortable for my body but definitely not more comfortable for my butt! :eek:

I need to stop procrastinating and get to work. Have a blessed day. :)

Kali, are you working out yet? I expect to read your check-in this afternoon!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Kali, Can't wait to hear your reaction to the B&G premix! I have DOMS today! }( My hamper is not empty but everything I've washed is folded and put away except for one small pile. I am barely keeping up with it! :eek: LOL

Sunny, Good job on your run! I am supposed to run today but now I am debating it. The only problem is that it's freakin' COLD outside and I don't know that I'll want to go out there to go to the gym later! :-( I know...LAME EXCUSE, right? :p

Meg, Have fun at your mom's for T-day! I will let you know when I want HSTA back...you can hang on to it for a bit longer though....I'm thinking I'll just let ya keep it until Jan 1 so that I don't chance it getting lost in the holiday rush of mail. Lord knows I have enough work outs keeping me busy right now!}(

Heather, Don't you worry...I am feeling it from that premix! In my upper thighs mostly but also some in my hips and glutes!}(

Okay, well I am totally undecided about my work out for the day so I'll have to come back later and let you know what I did...I am arguing with myself over going to the gym for a run tonight. I am also antsy to do something NOW! What drama in my life, ey? :p

>I think Wendy should just buy a TM so she can run everyday at
>home!!!
> }( }( }( }( }( }( }(
>
>
>
>Maeghan AKA megadoo

Oh Maeghan, if I could fit one, I would have done that instead of joining the gym, girlfriend! I already told DH that I want one in the next house if we have room!!!!}( }( }(

Well I cut my indecision right down the middle! LOL

I just did BM2's warm up, step combos 2,3 and step blasts 1,2 (w/o weight portions) for 32.5 mins of cardio and then I did the SB abs and stretch from B&G.
Now I can go to the gym tonight and run for about 30 mins or not as I see fit and all is well no matter what!;)

I plan on doing the double upper body premix from BM2 tmrw...sounds EVIL! I may try to fit in a little cardio if I have time but this premix is a long one so it depends on how "GIVING" dad feels like being cause he'll be in charge of DS while mommy works out like a feind then!}( LOL

meg- i agree, everyone should have a tm at home so there is no excuse not to workout. (not that wendy has that issue)

wendy- i don't think that's a lame excuse at all. i can't stand cold weather and don't want to be in it at all. all of my runs will be at home or at the gym on the treadmill until spring:) . ohhh, you've got to tell me how you like the double upper body premix. i am thinking of doing that one next week.

this week and next week i've just been toying with all of my new workouts}( . i have two of the new amy bentos scheduled to arrive today. i feel overwhelmed with all the choices..ha, although it's not like someone forced me to buy them:p . i haven't even really had a chance yet to dig into all of the new cathe's. :( oh well, i've got all winter:eek: :D

Hi everyone. Glad all of you are getting in some exercise because I'm not. I'm still at work and when I get done here in just a few minutes, I have to run an errand and then start cooking tonight for a thing my DH volunteered me for his job. And then tomorrow I'm cooking and hosting. Maybe i can get up early and go for a jog/walk. I'm sure it will help me through the day.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksging.

Jean

SD, glad you had a good run! Have a great time tomorrow w/ your family!

Meg, I think my Aunt does start tonight! LOL! The weather is supposed to be decent tomorrow which will be great so the 12 2-12 year olds can play outside! I think we're going to get a football game going w/ the kids and all my cousins. It will be more adults tho I can see that! LOL!

WOO HOO Heather! Butt DOMS 48 hours later! I ABSOLULTEY love speed skaters!!

Done with that laundry YET?????? Wendy??????? I'm looking forward to the DOMS. DOMS rule! LOL!

Jean, I hope you can get a little something in tomorrow morning. I know how you feel when you can't workout. ((((HUGS))))) You will make up for it! We will be sure of it! Have a great day tomorrow!

I did the TM this morning for 1/2 hour. I do not have a tv available to me at this moment to do B&G's, but............I do have a portable DVD player which I'm going to take upstairs. I am determined to do this workout today. I will let you know how I make out!

Kali

Well, I didn't do B&G's. However I did do the TM for a 1/2 hour so I'm satisfied w/ that. I will do B&G's in the morning when I can have a TV and decent size room to do it in.

Have al good night all! Happy Thanksgiving if anyone doesn't make it here tomorrow!

Kali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.