Shrinking Violets TGIF 9/22

kmkali24

Cathlete
Happy TGIF Violets!

I decided to get my lazy self out of bed w/ DH this morning. Work was pretty decent last night. Next week I have 16 hours which is a lot better than 6! x( Plus they're short shifts which is great.

I'm going to do the TM now and after I take the boys to school I'm going to to GS Legs or L&G's. I've been feeling my leg a little all week since doing Lowmax last Saturday, so I don't want to overdo it, but I can't NOT work my legs. I'll just go light w/ my weights. (like I ever go really heavy) LOL.

Well it's the weekend and I am determined to not eat tons of crap! DH is working till 9 tonight and all day tomorrow so we'll be in bed early tonight instead of going out to eat and having a few beers. Cash is tight this week so going out tomorrow night does not look too promising either, which can be a good thing! ;)

Well I'm off to the basement! Have a good morning!

Hello to Wendy, SD, Meggy, Violet, Jean, Heather and Kimmy!

ETA: Good luck tomorrow Wendy. ((((((HUGS))))))) and good vibes and thoughts for a fun, steady run will be with you all the way! You are gonna do great. I'm so proud of you getting out there and doing this!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Good morning ladies,

hello kali- i hope you do get to go out and enjoy yourself this weekend.

wendy-are you running this weekend? what's going on?

meg-thanks for the well wishes. i am feeling better today.

well gasp- this morning, no workout x( . jaden woke up early and was unhappy and dh could not calm him down. sometimes it's just a job for mommy...;-) . i am going to spin class at lunch time (fingers crossed, lol)

this weekend we are going to the zoo on saturday and sunday dh's mother is coming into town. she is checking out charlotte, nc as she just got a job offer. also tonight is the ladies night out. i am going to dinner with a few girlfriends...i am absolutely excited!!! haven't done this in such a long, long while.

have a great day everyone.:7 :7

Good Afternoon Girlies!:p

Kali, So have you decided what you will do...L&G or GS legs? }( Glad you got more hours at work. I was put on the schedule for 4 days a week next month for every week but 1! Ofcourse, I only work 3 hour shifts!:p :7

SunnyD, Enjoy your well deserved ladies night out! Tomorrow is my "racing debut" (5k) since I wimped out of the original one I was supposed to do when ERNESTO hit!:p I'm very excited...only a little nervous so I'm happy about that!:+

I worked this morning. I am relaxing w/a cup of java and then I have to get down to business...upper body and abs. I'm thinking of doing that Super Sets upper body blast today...I did it once and it's KILLER! It's an all-out assault on the upper body!}( }( }(

Girls girls girls...where the heck are you!? :p

Well, I opted out of that SS premix because I forgot that I had already planned on doing HSTA upper body today! What an AWESOME, BUTT-WHOOPING work out that is all on it's own! Yowza!}( I took the leg portion out of the compound work and STILL was grunting and groaning all of the way through!:p I ended it w/HSChallenge abs and stretch. I'm pooped and didn't even do any cardio...that is one sure sign of a killer weight work out!:+

Hey Wendy! Glad you had such a good workout! How are you feeling? Ready to tomorrow? I ended up doing All Step and legs from S&L. It was great!

SD have a great time tonight! You deserve it! Did you get your spin class in?

I was thinking of working out again, but I got really tired this afternoon on my way home from some errands so I think I'm going to relax by myself when the boys go w/ the MIL. Maybe I'll lay down now and get a second wind by the time she gets here at 5! It's worth a try huh?

Talk to you all later! Shout out to Jean, Kim, HC, Violet, Heather and Meg!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Kali- no i didn't go to spin. got talked into going out to lunch. oh boy..i am eating out twice today.

wendy- well cathe's server has been down all day. i just found out a roundabout way to get in. yippee for me! you go girl with your bad self:D . i can't wait to hear all about it. i will be cheering for you all day tomorrow!!!!!!!:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.