Shrinking Violets Sunday 11/12

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey gals!

I have Ripped 1000 on tap for today!}(

Kim: Good work out you did y'day! You mentioned vacation...are you going anywhere? I did those divebomber push ups the best that I could but w/o a mirror it was hard to tell if I had the form correct or not. x(

Good Sunday Morning Wendster! Did you have a nice time last night? Wish it was me you were visiting!! LOL! Can you tell I enjoyed our GTG?? ;)
Let me know how you like that R1000!

Kim, I KNOW I did not do them correctly. I don't even do regular pushups correctly! LOL! I just do them the best I could. Great wo yesterday by the way! How are you today?

Heather how did you like LIC?

I had a rest day yesterday on my rotation but I walked for 40 min.cause it was so dang beautiful outside. Felt great. Especially cause I got quite a few looks. One guy actually stuck his head out of his window after he passed me by! I literally LOL'D!
Today is B&G's. I still have some DOMS in my butt from so I think I'm in some trouble. Looking forward to it tho. Everyone on the board has been raving about the butt DOMS from B&G's. Guess I'll find out.....

Hello Meg, SD, Jean and anyone else I may have missed!

BBL!
Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey Kali!

I got noticed a few times during my run y'day as well!}(

So are you gonna "go to town" w/B&G the way you would with L&G? ;)

I am struggling to come up with the motivation to work out. I don't HAVE to do it at this minute though so I guess a little stalling won't hurt any, right? :7

Hey girls,

It is rainy and yucky here this morning! I had no idea it would rain this weekend. That shows you how much I listen to the news!LOL!
I feel a little soreness yesterday, so I will do the ballet strength today and gear up for my week of exercising! this workout has alot of good core work.

Wendy-I don't think I've mentioned being on vacation, but I wished!! Hey I would love to have this full length mirror to exercise in front of. I would probably laugh myself silly! Let us know how the new jari workout is!

Kali-How's it going girl? Glad you enjoyed your workout yesterday in the beautiful weather. Wish I had some of that right now. I am doing B&G standing tomorrow, so I will probably have to be in a wheel chair on Tuesday.LOL! Enjoy your workout!

Hello to Jean,Sunny,Maeghan and anyone I missed!

kim

hey ladies,

kali- enjoy b& g let me know if you feel the DOMS!

wendy- you? no motivation?? i don't believe it}( :D

kim- it rained here all last night, i was upset because i wanted to run outside today but it has now stopped.

today's workout is upperbody form BM2 and a 4-5 mile run outside!

ttyl...:)

Okay, so the new Jari work out is...in a word...AWESOME!!!!:7

The weight work is pretty much all compound exercises that kick arse like in Ripped to the Core! She also does drop sets of push ups similar to what Cathe does in Gym Styles but she does 70 instead of I think the 74 that Cathe does. Between each weight segment is a minute long cardio blast and most of them kick butt! Lots of the moves are familiar (and doable) thanks to Cathe! I was breathing and sweating like a pig! I never knew minute long blasts could be so effective! There is only minimal rest between segments so the heart rate stays up there! I give this work out 2 thumbs up for sure! The abs at the end were EH...I am just not a fan of Jari's ab work but with Cathe around I don't worry!;) I say it's definately worth the purchase! }(

Kim, I went and re-read where I THOUGHT you mentioned vacation and ofcourse, did not see that word ANYWHERE...I must have been outta my mind! LOL :p

Sunny, Yes yes..I DO lack motivation at times. This is why sometimes when I AM motivated I do double-duty! Gotta make up for the slacking!;)

I have a TM run on tap for tomorrow and then Tuesday is the day ladies....are you ready!?!? :7 :7 :7 }( }( }(

I did B&G's late this morning. I already have DOMS in my butt cheeks. I think I may be in some trouble tomorrow as far as BEING ABLE TO WALK GOES!!!! That is a great workout.

Yes Wendy I went at it. I felt it in the first set of walking lunges. L&G's is a piece of cake compared to that IMHO. I'd do it any day instead! LOL!
Glad ya got noticed on your run! Does wonders for the self esteem! :7
I'll have to email you soon. Some stuff has gone down here today. ;)
So you're liking the new Jari. I'm glad. It's great when we make a good investment.

Hopefully I'll be out of my wheelchair by Tuesday Kim so you can have it! LOL! I'm doing good thanks. The weather here today is crap too. Rainy and windy and cold and just down right DANK!

How was your run SD? Yes I'm feeling the DOMS. Have you done B&G's?

I'm ready for Tuesday Wendy. I have LIC premix 3 tomorrow whatever that is, so I think I'll be ready for Tuesday. Let's hope.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Kali- i have yet to do B& G. I will soon though. good job!

wendy- I am ready!!!!}( :D now i can 't wait for my new jari!!!!

not sure what i am doing tomorrow debating between kickbox or spin???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.