Shrinking Violets,Sept 11

Wake up sleepy heads!:)

I did it! I got up at 5:00 this morning to exercise! And OMG I did RTTC and I loved it! I didn't finish it but that is a craaaazy workout! I used light weights for now and that was a good thing!

This morning I will have a protein meal replacement shake this morning and hoping to start this week off eating clean! I probably need to concentrate just on today huh?

Hey to all of you shrinking violets!

kim

Kim, Goog job getting up this morning! When I worked I got up exactly ONCE to work out. It was a 30 min, easy Firm tape and I almsot killed myself cause I didn't have sufficient wake up time before I started! LOL I never did that again!:p I will exercise in the mornings these days but I have more time to wake up and don't have to do it quite so early.

Meggy, Hey girl! Exhaust those tri's, baby! }(

Today is a rest day for me. I plan on taking my new jogging stroller out for it's maiden voyage! LOL I will only walk but I want to see what it handles like, how heavy it is, etc.

I have sore calves, glutes and hams today. I'm a hurtin' but happy camper!}(

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning, Violets! After my Bible study Saturday morning, I did High Step Challenge for the first time. Wow! I love this workout. It is not as hard as Boot Camp or High Step Training, but it is so much fun. A cardio premix would make this DVD even better. I love the cardio segments in this one. As with the other Hardcore Series workouts, I did the super high impact segments on my rebounder. I am finally making the most of that expensive fitness toy. I met my friend Rebecca at the club after my Cathe workout and jogged in the pool with her.

I played with the Core Max DVD Saturday night, skipped through the chapters of each segment and premix, experimented with some of the moves, and decided to save most of the workouts for when my core is stronger. The first segment and the complete core premix are fun and challenging with moves I can do safely and with good form. I will stick with them for now. I bounced on my rebounder Saturday night for a little extra cardio.

I enjoyed the third segment of Stretch Max before bedtime Saturday night. Well, it was actually after my bedtime! I am giving myself more freedom to stay up later on nights when I know I can sleep in the next morning.

Yesterday was a rest day. I took a long nap after the worship service, watched some Cathe workouts, did the dishes and surface cleaned my kitchen, and packed my meals and snacks for today. I am planning to repeat the same rotation I did last week. I am hoping to do Stretch Max almost every night because it is so soothing and relaxing. I do not care for the first segment and plan to stick with the other ones. Next week will be a challenge week. I will finally get to try Hardcore Extreme! I need to get through this week first.

The video session for my Bible study this morning made me cry. The talk about death and loss was very timely on this anniversary. After my Bible study this morning, I did the premix for Intervals 1-5 of IMAX3 followed by the warm-up, standing leg exercises, and stretch from Gym Style Legs. These Hardcore Series workouts are super intense. I always do all of IMAX2, but I am wiped out after half of IMAX3!

Have a blessed day. Hug your loved ones today and tell them you love them.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning violets,

Kim- good job on getting up early to exercise. it does take some getting used to.

wendy-when did you get the new stroller? have fun with it!

heather-have a great day!

meg-burn those calories}(

this morning i ran 4 miles on the treadmill. my legs still felt a little tired from saturday's outdoor run. i will try to get in some ab work this evening when i get home from work.

enjoy your day ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.