Shrinking Violets Saturday, Nov. 11

Hello ladies,

How is everyone's morning? I tossed and turned last night so I am a bit tired, but not too much! I am determined to get back into the game and lose some weight! So today I may do the cardio of KPC and total body from DM.

Wendy-I read where you did B&G floorwork and when I did it I thought it was tough! I right now could not do that whole workout! I was sore the next day, but of course I haven't been as consistent as you ladies.

Hello to all of you other violets!

Will check in later!

kim

Hey Kim and all who follow.

Kim, I have done the standing and floor work of B&G independently of one another and both were tough but the standing is much more difficult IMO. It's understandable that you had a tough time...you have been faced with so many problems that have gotten in the way of you being able to stay consistent with your exercise. Don't be too hard on yourself!

I am now actually considering banging out the standing portion of B&G this morning before the run I have planned for today!}(

Hope everyone has a great day!

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning! I rested yesterday and drank plenty of spring water, herb tea, and orange juice. I am feeling much better this morning. I previewed Low Impact Circuit last night. The barbell curls look really tough!

Cathe is waiting for me. I am ready to do Low Impact Circuit for the first time.

Kim, welcome back! I got back in the game last Saturday, so we are in this together. :)

Wendy, your new avatar photo is too cute for words. It makes my heart smile! :)

Kali, great job with Drill Max! :)

Maeghan, my light box is helping. I am not experiencing any symptoms of seasonal depression now! :)

Sunny, I hope you have a great day! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Heather, I did LIC in it's entirety y'day and it's a GREAT work out! TOUGH but lots of fun! No dread factor!:+

Hello violets,

today is a rest day for me. however i am going outside for a walk with mil and ds#1. it's just so nice outside today.

heather- LIC is a great workout, enjoy!

wendy- you've got some serious stamina girl, high five!

kim-just do what you can do. soon enough you will work yourself up to completing the entire workout.

have a great day ladies.

hello to all violets to follow :)

No B&G before running today. :-( I just didn't have the time. I did, however, get in 4.5 miles outside today. It was GORGEOUS weather but actually a bit too warm for a nice run. I would have preferred it a bit cooler. Oh well!

Sunny, So how are things going now that MIL is living w/you? Is she butting in? LOL Hope you have a nice walk!:)

I'm off in a bit to drop DS off at his granny's for an overnight. DH is working o/t from 7pm to 3:30am tonight so I am off for an evening visit with a friend. We are going out to dinner. Should be nice. Hope everyone has a pleasant rest of the afternoon and evening!

Oh and BTW, I got my new Jari y'day!!! I plan on doing it tomorrow! WOOH!

Talk to y'all in the morning!:)

Hey guys,

Well I did KPC intermediated drill and DM total body. I really did enjoy the workout. Some of Cathe's moves I had to modify. I am thinking of doing a ballet strength workout I taped from fitv today. Then I will start my week off with legs and cardio. I will probably put legs in there twice a week with standing one day and floor the next.

does anyone else have trouble with those bomb divers? I think that's what they call it. I just had to do pushups on my knees.

Hello to sunny,kali,jean,maeghan,wendy and others I may have missed.

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.