Shrinking Violets Saturday 9/23

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey there loverlies!:)

I have to get my butt in the shower in about 2 minutes and counting but I just wanted to start us off today.

Today I am running 5k in Point Pleasant with a huge bunch of "friends"! ;-) :7 :p :+
My mom and her friend are going to be here to pick me up at 8am and I still have lots to do!:eek: DS and DH will follow and meet us there around 9:30am. The race starts at 10am. Mom is taking DS in the stroller as she and her friend entered as walkers. DH will be the lone cheering section. LOL

Have a great morning.:)

BBL!

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning, Violets! I enjoyed the third segment of Stretch Max last night and feel refreshed and renewed after a restful night of sleep. I was planning to sleep late this morning, but my body obviously had other ideas!

As for the rest of my week since my last check-in, I did the third segment of Stretch Max Wednesday night and slept through the night but woke up the next morning with cramps again. My cycle has been rough this month. I am so grateful that I had a light cardio day planned. I did the warm-up, kick and punch combinations, and stretch from Kick Max Thursday morning. I had an appointment with my counselor scheduled for after work, but I rescheduled that for next Thursday so I could rest instead. Gentle bouncing on my rebounder relieved the cramps somewhat.

I relaxed Thursday night with the second segment of Stretch Max. I did the Hardcore Extreme high/low intervals workout yesterday morning for the first time. After doing all the Hardcore Extreme workouts in one week, I was wiped out. I do not plan to try that again! The interval blast and legs workout is still my favorite one on this DVD. I have only been doing 5 intervals of IMAX 3 or 4 intervals of Low Max at a time. The workout I did yesterday morning combined 5 intervals of IMAX3 (step and blast) with 3 intervals of Low Max (step and blast) plus the whole Kick Max blast challenge. The interval blast workout has a nice balance of step aerobics, floor aerobics, and leg conditioning drills. It is more fun and feels better overall. My knees were crying a little yesterday morning. They did not hurt exactly. I could just feel them with every step. I am not planning to do any step workouts during my recovery week. I am hoping to do my friend’s cardio boot camp class Monday night to wrap up this 3-week rotation with a blast.

I did the Core Max complete core premix last night and bounced on my rebounder. After a stressful week at work, I relaxed with the third segment of Stretch Max late last night. My week was cardio heavy with all the Hardcore Extreme workouts. I need more weight training this week, so I am planning to try the Muscle Max lower body premix for the first time this morning before I go to the club and jog in the pool. I love Kick Max, so I will do the kick and punch combinations just for fun.

Wendy, I hope you have a great race today. I will be thinking about you and cheering you on from Texas!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Hello violets!

today will be a rest day for me since I have so much to do! I have to go with dh to a pigpicking for work with those that he rubs elbows with! I didn't want to go but I know he really wants to me to go and I know he would do it for me! I have to get groceries this morning which I'd rather be horse beaten than to do it!!

Wendy-Have fun and good luck at your race! We will be cheering you on!

Heather-Its great that you do all that stretching! I need to do alot more of it! Great workouts!

Maeghan-Hey girl! Hope your day goes well!

Hello to all you other violets and have a good day!

kim

Hello ladies. I don't think I have posted all week. I also haven't exercised. HS Reunion went well last weekend. Things here are hectic this week at home. We had a pipe leak in our upstairs bathroom that we discovered by finding water dripping into our kitchen. Not fun. We now have hugh, noisy fans from the water recovery place that are consuming our home. Oh well as long as it dries it out. After that it will be repair time. Replacing the wallpaper and flooring and what ever else needs to be done. At least we weren't out of town when it happened.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Wendy, good luck on your race today. I'm sure you will do well.

Hello to everyone.

Jean

Hey gals.

Well, needless to say (if you read my post in open discussion), the race was a success! I had a fabulous time! I am sooo ready to do another one!...EEEK! I can't believe I just said that! :eek: I already have 2-3 possibilities lined up in the near future...how scarey is that!? LOLOL :7 }( :7

Meg, Hope you made lots o' tips at work today! I feel for ya girl! My wage at the gym is pretty sad so I look forward to those tips too!;)

Hello to everyone else and thanks for the support!:)

I'm off to get ready for a fancy italian meal this evening and maybe even a few glasses of wine to celebrate!:9 }( :9

Cheers!

Hello ladies,

had to ditch the workout again today and cleanup my entire house and my MIL is coming in from nj tomorrow morning.

everyone sounds like they are having a great day.

wendy- i said it on the open discussion board but want to say it again. i am so very proud of you!! you were even smiling in all the pics. you really looked like you enjoyed yourself. you've made me make the decision that i can do it!! enjoy your dinner out tonight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.