Shrinking violets Oct 2

Hey girls,

I looked this morning and I am seeing alittle bit of changing in my body since I have been waking up early in the morning with exercising. My eating is not nearly what I want it to be, so if that would clean up I would see even more results! The scale went up so I may have gained some muscle. I am hoping to keep going with this rotation and eat clean this month!

Today will be Lowmax for me! Help!:p

Hello to all the shrinking violets!:) :)

kim

Good morning kim and the rest of the violets,

Kim-muscle is always good!! i love lowmax.

kail- i think i will stick to my own rotation until after mu 5k next month. thanks for the invite.

today's workout was slim and lean. hopefully will find time to squeeze in some cardio later.

i am off work today but have tons of errands and appts. to take care of.

have a great day ladies!!

Hey SD! I haven't gotten S&L yet, but I heard it was pretty good! I have RTTC and only have done it twice. The second time really left me sore!

So ladies I have finished day one of the Oct. rotation with lowmax. I tell you there is nothing low about that workout! It really kicks by butt!!

Where are all you violets today?

kim

Kim, I was right there with you this morning. I did LowMax and I think I should have done it on a 6" step instead of the 8". I was huffing and puffing. How can something that is low impact be so high intensity? I only have the FitTV version so when that was done I put in my Hardcore Extreme DVD and did the LowMax charters from Hi/Low. I think that gave me the whole thing. Tomorrow I'll have to substitue something for KickMax. I was thinking maybe KPC. I also could do the Kickboxing chapters from Hardcore.

Hi Sunnydelite, enjoy S&L. Hello to everyone how checks in later.

Jean

Hey Jean,

Yeah, I used the 6" step and it still killed me! After not being able to exercise for a year,it is taking a while to build my strength and endurance up. You had some good add-ons, which I know were a killer too!

KPC is a good sub. for kickmax and sometimes I enjoy more!

Hello to all other violets!

kim

where are all the other violets today...hmmmm

lowmax is definitely a killer on the legs. it's definitely one of my favorites.

i have both rttc and s&l out of two i like s&l better. i feel more workout after that one.}(

Hi Guys!

Lowmax is done! I am sooooo happy!
Way to go Jean and Kim! Jean are you doing the rotation too with us?
KPC is a fine sub for Kickmax IMO.

Hey SD! Get your errands done?

Glad to hear your seeing a differnce in yourself Kim! Every little bit counts!

Hello to all the other Violets!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Yes, Kali, I'm going to try this rotation. It's been awhile since I've done a rotation so it will be a challenge for me. I really need the discipline right now, so hope this works for me.

Jean

A 1 mile TM run and a weight lifting class called Power at the gym was it for me today.

I really liked the class. I think I will take it once a week for a while and see what happens.

I was supposed to run in the park with my friend today but it didn't work out. When I decided to head to the gym I really wanted to get in 30 mins on the TM but that didn't happen either...

Today was just not my day! x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.