Shrinking Violets Monday 10/23

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Happy Monday girls!:p

Today will be a run and Power Class.

Hope everyone had a great Sunday! You all must've been super busy since only myself and Meg checked in y'day! :p

Ciao Bellas!:*

Meg- Hope you can squeeze in that yoga tonight!

I got in a 2 mile run before Power class this morning. Wanted to do more but there just wasn't time. :-(

Not sure what's on tap for tomorrow but in the recesses of my mind I recall that an IMAX is coming up VEEERRRRYYY soon so it could very well be tomorrow's work out! EEK! :eek: LOL :7 }( :7 :p

I am in the process of figuring out a new rotation for myself. I am going to cut my running back to 2 days per week for a few months to make some time for the new Cathe vids plus everything else I want to fit in at the gym! I want to do a GS rotation but Cathe's new vids are mostly circuit style so I'll never be able to fit it all in unless I do alternate weeks or something. ACK! Decisions decisions! :p

Okay, I'm done babbling! Off to the showers with me!:+

Ciao bellas!:*

Hey Wendy and Maeghan!

I am finally checking in with a workout today! I am taking everything low impact since I am having some foot problems. My feet take turns on which one is giving me trouble each week. I mean that is the truth too! So dh is telling me to get a physical, cause I shouldn't hurt in different places as I am. He thinks I am missing some kind of vitamin or something in my body. I do think I should go too because I will have pain in my knee, in both of my heels,my hip and my back! Sh*t that sounds depressing doesn't it? If it wasn't for real I wouldn't believe it!

My workout today was PSCT,stability ball cardio and ten mins. on the bike.

I hope to see some more of you ladies later!:)

kim

hey ladies,

late check in for me today. yesterday i was too pooped, so it became my rest day.

today i did jari's slim and lean. i planned to go to the gym to use the elliptical but wound up having to run an errandx( . i just hate when things get in the way of exercise.

kim- i am sending (((hugs))) your way.

wendy- so how many tunes have you downloaded into your new ipod? i have about 250. itunes just makes it so easy plus i've downloaded songs from cds i have. i just love my ipod!!!

well gotta ds#2 is having a meltdownx( x(

Kim-Sorry to hear about your foot troubles hon! ((((((((hugs))))))))) I admire you for not giving up your exercise though! GOOD FOR YOU! Now get to the doctor!!!! :)

Sunny-I bought a grouping of 25 songs that were pre-chosen in Itunes...all 80's music and it rocks! I also have about 5 songs that were on my MP3 player and then my Itrain work outs! One of these days I am going to look through the cd's I have and load some songs up from them. After that I will probably go ahead and buy some of the new stuff on the radio that I like. I don't buy many cds these days so I won't have anything new on cd. The playlist option is AWESOME!!!! :) :) :)

Well I got in a 2 mile run on the TM before Power class this morning. I was hoping for more like 3 but time did not allow for it. Oh well. Later this week I have a long TM run scheduled w/no class so I don't have to worry about time. }(

An Imax is up tomorrow and I fear it's going to be IMAX 3! YEOW!:eek: :eek: :eek: Wish me luck tomorrow ladies! LOL

Ciao bellas!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.