Shrinking Violets - Mon. 10/16/06

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Good morning Violets.
This weekend was pretty low key. I had to work so I wasn't able to get any workouts in. This morning was Imax 2. Or at least most of it. My knee started acting up and I I didn't want to aggravate it. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Happy Monday Violets! (if that's possible)

Just got done w/ SB minus the challenge due to time. Also I didn't want to aggrivate my leg either Jean. I don't blame you for modifying. It's not worth it. Good job w/ Imax2.

Tonight will be PP or PH. Going to start working out 2x a day again when I can.

Hello to Everyone! Wendy how was your weekend? Did you win big? Hope so!

Ta ta for now!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi Jean and Kali and all who follow.

No, Kali...did not win AT ALL let alone winning big...but I'm used to that!:p

I have Jari planned for nap time and a TM run early this evening at the gym I think. I'm not working today so I wanted to go to the gym for a TM run and the Power class this morning but I overslept!:p

Jean, Modify for as long as you need to! It's okay.

Have a great day everyone!

Hey Sunny, Listen, my longest run thus far is only 5.5 miles so you are doing a d@mn good job of catching up and I'm thinking that you will be surpassing me in no time!}(

Okay, so at nap time I did Slim and Lean subbing in Cathe's ab work from the cardio hits vid instead of Jari's (Jari's is too easy to do all of the time!:p ). I then headed off to the gym around 6pm and did a tempo run, 40 mins/3.83 miles. }(

My ipod has been shipped! WOOH! Thank goodness! It can't come too soon as my mp3 player is REALLY messed up these days. I had to run completely w/o it today! I don't know how I made it through!:eek: x( :-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.