Shrinking Violets Happy Hump Day 11/29

kmkali24

Cathlete
Hi Guys. Sorry I've been away so much. Missed you all tho.

So what workouts are we doing today? I am doing BM2. No work today or tomorrow so I have plenty of time to get a workout in among other stuff that needs to be done.

How is everyone?
Talk to ya'll later.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey Kali and everyone else!

Kali, Enjoy BM2! KILLER work out! Have fun!!!

I am going to try to catch 30 mins on the stairmill right after my shift at work this morning and then it's home for GS Legs at nap time. I was writing in the other checkins that I really had no DOMS from GSC&T y'day after upping my weights in 3 exercises and really pushing hard but guess what!? I'm now starting to feel it! YEAY! :+

Have a great morning! I'll be back later!:*

Good morning all. I got up this morning planning on attempting BM2, but I've got some stomach issues going on so no work out. Maybe I can get a walk in at lunchtime if our weather hasn't changed yet.

Today's high temp is going to be about 75 and tomorrow's low will be 25. Hopefully we won't get the icey winter mix that they are currently forcasting. Snow is ok, but the ice storms I can do without.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Well I bombed on the stairmill. LOL I guess I'm too much of a spaz for it so I only lasted 10 mins before I got frustrated and switched up! LOL I did 10*10*10 (yup, just like Cathe!;)) using the stairmill, elliptical and the TM-walking a steep incline!

I'm off to tackle GS legs now.

TOODLES!:)

hello violets,

kali- so how did you do with BM2?? i have yet to try that one in it's entirety.

meg- so what U/B did you decide on? are you DOMS'ing yet? lol

jean- the weather here has been unusaually crazy here also. 70's during the day and when you wake up in the morning there is frost on your car. hopee your stomach issues clean up soon.

wendy- lol, re: the stairmill. i thought about trying that contraption after reading how good of a workout it is on another site but it looks like a killer workout. maybe one day i will give it a whirl. how are your legs feeling?}( i always have serious DOMS after gs legs.

today's workout was the leg blast premix from B & G. i am still patiently waiting for the DOMS to kick-in.}( :D although i am kinda hoping they don't come because i want to get in a run tomorrow.

have a great night ladies!~

>Is a stair mill, like a Stair Master / stepper machine?

No, it's LITERALLY a small set of stairs that rotate so that you can climb them indefinately!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.