Shrinking Violets Happy Day After Halloween! = )~

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Girls!

Kali, Joey was Winnie the Pooh y'day. CUTE! He borrowed a costume from my sister. :)

Meg, Your boys looked great all dressed up! The little girl you sit for looked cute as well. :)

Jean, So how did you hold out y'day while giving out the candy? Sorry about the headache...I hate having to call it quits after starting a workout. It's such a bummer. x(

Hi Kim and anyone I may have missed!

No clue what work out I will do today. I am nixxing my IMAX plan for my calves' sake. I am due to get the new Cathe's this afternoon but I did S&L y'day so one of her new ones today isn't sounding wise.:eek: I am going for straight cardio....I'll pick my poison when I am ready to roll.}(

I am on the schedule for work today but the little guy has been coughing and felt like he had a bit of a temperature last night. I want to call the doc today so I'm trying to get coverage at work. You are not supposed to bring sick kids into the daycare anyway...Hopefully I can get coverage.

Well, that's about it for now!

Ciao Bellas!:)

Hey Wendy and others who follow,

Wendy, today I am like you I'm not sure what I will do today. My legs really would burn doing LM yesterday after doing MIS the day before. I will have to see how my lowerbody feels this afternoon after work to determine my workout. My biceps are actually sore also! So it could be some yoga and stretch today.

I have so much Halloween candy left!!}( x( }( x( }( x(

All violets have a good day!!:)

kim

Wendy, he must've looked adorable!! The boys had soooo much fun last night. Hope you get coverage at work. I know even at school they tell us if they have a fever don't bring them in for 24 hours after it's normal. Have fun w/ your cardio whatever it may be.

Kim the LM blasts yesterday! That had'a hurt! :p

I have DOMS mainly in my quads and my workouts are coming today too (THEY BETTER BE ANYWAY IF UPS WANTS TO STILL BE ON THE NEPA MAP TOMORROW) ;) so I don't want to do anything to make it worse so......I'm thinking low impact cardio again, and the floor work from Firm it up from the SS, and upper body. In fact I'm off to start now.

Jean I hope your headache feels better. The Steel 2000 series is w/ Tamilee Webb and has cardio and toning.

Meg! Your boys look adorable! Mine wear scary stuff now. :(

Hello to all the other Violets! Happy Hump Day!

BBS

Kali
www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Thanks guys. I hope you all enjoy your WO's!

Wendy- that baby is actually my niece! The baby I sit for is a smaller little boy. I probably should have put on their that she is my niece. Joey must have been adorable. Hope he feels better.

Kali- I am sure it won't be long before the boys get into that big boy stuff

Kim- good luck with that candy! I don't have much willpower myslef!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

STAY AWAY FROM THE CANDY LADIES!!!! Or at least keep it to a minimum!!

I did 25 min.of cardio and the floor/BUTT work from Firm it up.
No time for UB right now. I've got CleanMax all day. Maybe I'll get UB in later, but not really concerned about that. I'd rather do cardio again actually. We'll see what happens.

Have a great morning all!

Kali

I GOT MY WORKOUTS!! UPS will be spared! :p

I previewed Body Max and will tackle it tomorrow morning.

Anybody else get theirs yet? I am afraid. Very afraid.....

Ya'll better be very afraid if you aren't staying away from THAT CANDY!!!!!!!!!

Kali

Hey all.

I did LowMax Intervals 1-5. I wanted to do the whole thing but I ran out of time. I was hoping to be able to do a new work out today but they came too late. In fact, they came while I was exercising! GO FIGURE! :p

I am thinking a run and DrillMax for tomorrow but don't hold me to that!:p

Have a great night ladies!

ETA:

Meg: ACK! I feel so bad. I still haven't gotten to the darned post office yet! I'm basically carrying the pkg around ready to go and just have yet to stop! LOL I'll get there though and you'll be the first to know when I do!!!!;)

YeePee!! I get my dvd's on Friday and I am psyched! I only ordered drillmax and Butts and gutts, but like to order the Low Impact Circuit. So I may do drillmax friday instead of RTTC as I had planned. I don't know if I will get yoga in today after doing all my running around and now have to help dd with homework.

I will be back with you ladies later!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.