shrinking violets friday 11/17

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am just basically get us started....:)

today is another stretch/rest day! i feel lazy taking two in a row, but i want my legs to feel fresh tomorrow. you know it's funny normally i look forward to my rest day, however today i want to jump or then jump higher, lol

wendy & meg- fyi, i added to yesterday's thread. just in case you didn't catch it.

so what workouts are all of you ladies doing today??

my jari, ripped 1000 came in the mail yesterday. i can't wait to try!

enjoy your friday ladies:)

Good Morning.

It's rest for me today too, Sunny. :)

Sunny, I read what you wrote in y'day's thread and I don't blame you. When you are done, you are done...no matter what your reason and no matter what the rest of the world wants or thinks! Good for you for taking a stand against the pesky inlaws! LOL :p ;) :7

TGIF!

Hey Meg! I almost forgot...as far as CC vs Itrain goes...it's hard to say. I have one CC work out and several Itrains. I found the CC very difficult to download as compared to the Itrains. For that reason alone I have my reservations about CC. CC is good cause it can be used on any piece of cardio equipment or outdoors. The Itrains are specific to the equipment you are using though folks HAVE gotten creative and done the climb work outs on a treadmill before...It would be hard though, to take Itread outdoors and make it work IMO. They DO have a couple of workouts intended for outdoor use though...Also, Itrains are much cheaper which is ALWAYS a plus in my book! }(

It's really a toss up depending on what you like. The CC I have was a FABULOUS work out and I will certainly use it again and again but I prefer ITrain overall.

Sorry I'm probably not helping! LOL :p

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning, Violets! I did Drill Max for the second time yesterday morning. I struggled through the advanced upper body moves again. I modified the last drill by doing the squat thrusts with my hands on my step instead of the floor, and I was able to get all the way up into a tuck jump with Cathe! It is amazing what a difference that one little change made. Drill Max is a fun workout. I like it, but it is not my favorite of the series. That honor belongs to Body Max 2 or Cardio Fusion. I like all of them, but Body Max 2 is still the crown jewel of this series. I love the Drill Max segment of Cardio Fusion and expect to get more use out of the Drill Max premixes. The cardio leg blast premix looks fantastic. When I do the whole workout, my heart rate drops during the upper body work. It is hard for me to go from being down on the floor doing upper body work to being up on my feet hopping like a bunny rabbit. I have fun with the same agility drills in Cardio Fusion, but the upper body work in this one breaks the momentum. I have decided to enjoy the parts I love and save the rest for a future challenge. I am hoping that all those crazy push-ups will be more doable when I weigh less.

I met with my counselor last night, and we talked about my game plan for the holidays. I historically gain weight during this season, but I am hoping to break free from that cycle this year by the grace of God. I have been praying about this and have a good game plan. I will share more later.

This is my rest day, which is a good thing. I stayed up late last night doing Clean Max, and I am tired this morning.

Sunny, I am praying for good weather and lots of energy for your race tomorrow! :)

Wendy, enjoy your rest day :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Heather- I think that is wonderful you areplanning ahead! Good luck with it. I now I have a terrible time staying away from the pie!

Wendy and SD- I totally understand the baby thing. Another factor for me is I want a career too when the boys go to school. BUT-- my DH really wants another!:eek: He would love to have one right now if I said yes! Good thing I have an IUD!:p
I wish you wonderful luck on your run SD!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Meg: Don't ya just love it!? The guys want another kid sooo bad....why? Cause they don't do all the work! They just have the fun! LOL MEN!:p

meg- so did you workout today? my dh also would love to have another child. of course he would, he has it easy.

wendy-lol. you hit the nail on the button, lol:D

have a nice night ladies. i am off to have dinner with the girls and then come home to rest up for the run tomorrow!!
i picked up my number and my t-shirt:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.