Shrinking Violets Check-in for Tuesday, September 12

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning, Violets! I did the first segment of Core Max last night, bounced on my rebounder, and enjoyed the third segment of Stretch Max before I went to bed. The stretches with a band felt so good after Gym Style Legs yesterday morning.

After my Bible study this morning, I did the Muscle Max upper body premix followed by the warm-up, blast challenge, and stretch from Kick Max. I love Kick Max. The blast challenge is the perfect rebounding workout. In the past, I was modifying some of Cathe’s impact to protect my joints and losing intensity in the process. By doing the super high impact moves on my rebounder, I am getting a better workout without hurting my body in the process. It is a lot of fun too!

Have a great day!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

sounds like you had a fun workout heather!!

i did my own upperbody workout (omitting bi's) this morning. and 20 mins. on the elliptical.

have a great day everyone!

Hi Heather and SunnyD!

I just finished a lower body work out. I did a mish mosh of Jari Love's vids and used L&G's warm up and stretch segments.

I worked this morning and all went smoothly. :)

I'm off to the showers now...leaving early for dinner at MIL's house. I have to meet DH in an hour!:eek:

RUSH RUSH RUSH!!!

TTYL!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.