Shrinking Violets Check-in for Sunday, September 17

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning, Violets! I did High Step Challenge yesterday morning (but I saved the abs for later). I went to the club after my Cathe workout and jogged in the pool. I was planning to clean my living room and do laundry and grocery shopping yesterday afternoon. I got nothing accomplished. I crashed on the living room floor and slept all afternoon! I was tired, and my body forced me to start my rest day early. I dusted some of my DVD cases. Does that count for anything?

I did the abs from High Step Challenge last night and bounced on my rebounder. I wrapped up the day with the second segment of Total Body Stretching, which is my favorite.

Today is my planned rest day. I need to do laundry and grocery shopping, but no workout for me today.

The premixes for Low Impact Circuit look good!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hi Heather! I can't wait for the new workouts. Your body was just telling you yesterday it needed to rest and you did. You'll get your work done. Have a great day.

I did 2 miles on the TM. I woke up and surely knew where my BUTT was! OUCH! I knew that would be the case tho after Lowmax yesterday. So I walked on the TM and did abs from All Step.

Going to vacuum and start getting ready for the party. Matt is so excited. His BD is Tuesday so I'll bake brownies tomorrow and he can take them to school to celebrate w/ his class. In our area we're still allowed to send sweets for the moment anyway.

I'll take some pics and try to post them later or tomorrow.

He can't wait to meet you Wendy! They think it's sooo cool Mommy's Cathe friends are coming over! LOL! It's so cute. He thinks Joey is a little cutie!!

Hello to SD, HC, Violet, Jean, Meggy and Kim!

Have a great day all!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey Kali,Heather and other violets,

I just got back from doing a walk/run for 21/2 miles at the park. It was so beautiful and cool out there today! I want to begin increasing my jogging and decreasing my walking next weekend. I think dh has only fixed my TM temporarily until I can get another one.

I am fixing to do RTTC and I'm hoping my legs stay together on this! That track I was on was very hilly so it works the legs big time!

I will TTYL,

Kali-Hey girl! I know lowmax is a killer!

Heather-I hope you enjoyed your run!

kim

Good afternoon ladies,

today is my rest day. i wanted to do coremax & stretchmax but didn't get up in time. we went to the early church service and then to breakfast. in a few minutes i am taking oldest ds to movies, we are going to see everybody's hero.

have a fabulous sunday everyone!

Hey girlies,

I am so excited to say I felt the agony of RTTC on the second workout! The first time I went with lighter weights and I have definitely decided that it will not be a 5:00 in the morning workout! And I did 21/2mile walk/run also.

I have finally got back my consistent workouts, so now I will work on eating better and I have been wrong by cutting it out all together in one day! I think I should eliminate one thing at a time! I think I will start off by not having any sugar this week to start off with!

I am about to watch Nascar racing! Go Kasey Kahne!!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.