Shrinking Violets Check-in for Sunday, November 19

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning, Violets! I did Low Impact Circuit for the second time yesterday morning. This is a really fun workout. The very first step combination is my favorite one with v-steps, shuffles, ponies, and stomps. My heart rate drops during the upper body work. I want to try the cardio blast timesaver premix or the lower body circuit premix followed by the upper body sculpt premix for a more intense workout overall.

I enjoyed Cardio Fusion for the second time this morning. Now that I have experienced all 5 workouts twice each, I can say that this one is a favorite. Cardio Fusion and Body Max 2 are still fighting for that honor. It is really too close to call. I love having all the cardio segments on one DVD with no breakdown. The choreography is so much more fun. Body Max 2 is the most versatile DVD of the series with standing lower body work, fun upper body work, great ab work, and outstanding premixes. I love all the new workouts, but these workouts are the most fun and the most intense as produced. I expect to enjoy the premixes on the other DVDs more than the workouts as produced.

I wrapped up my workout this morning with the abs from Butts and Guts. This is one of my favorite ab routines of all time.

Have a blessed Sunday! I was baptized 6 years ago, so this is a special anniversary for me! :) I am ready to celebrate, and I am looking forward to the worship service this morning. :)

Sunny, great race yesterday!

Wendy, did you find a sparkly dress?

Hugs to Jean, Kali, and Maeghan.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good morning Heather and all the Violets!

I can't pick a favorite yet Heather. I can tell you tho the cardio blast timesaver is a great premix. I KNOW you'll love it.
Happy anniversary on your baptism. How special for you. Are you Catholic if you don't mind me asking? Just curious. Enjoy your service this morning and have a wonderful day.

I have decided to do the January 05' rotation....I need to concentrate on cardio now thru the holidays. I have not lost any weight in the last 3 weeks that I've gotten back into this and am very disheartened, but not down for the count. I refuse to give up.
So its SJP for me "right now"...Talk to youg guys later.

Hello Meg, Jean, Sunny and Wendy!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi Ladies.

I did a 5 mile run with my friend this morning in the park. It was cold but fun.

Yes ladies, I did INDEED find a sparkly dress! It's red and it's HOT! }( LOLOL

Well, I need to stretch now so I'll catch up with y'all later!

Smooches and hugs!

Glad you had fun on your run this morning Wendy! Can't wait to see that dress!

Well I opted for step/weight circuit premix from SB/SJP. Wasn't what I planned, but at least the challenge kicked my butt. Feel pretty good tho....

Off to get cleaned up and watch the Steelers HOPEFULLY win again!

Kali

Go STEELERS!!!!!! They f'ing pulled it off!!!! Sorry for my french!
I was jumping in the air! What a game. Oh do I love football.
Now if the Colts beat the Cowboys it will surely be a BANNER SUNDAY!!!

Hugs!!!!!!!

Kali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.