Shrinking Violets Check-in for Saturday, September 16

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning, Violets! The weekend has finally arrived! Glory! I am still pressing on and kicking butt with Cathe! I have not checked in since Wednesday night, so this is my update for the rest of the week.

I relaxed with the third segment of Stretch Max Wednesday night. This is becoming a favorite part of my bedtime routine.

After my Bible study Thursday morning, I did the upper body push pull premix from Muscle Max followed by the warm-up, blast challenge, and stretch from Kick Max. The Drill Max premixes look fabulous! I was expecting Drill Max to be a cardio workout, so I am thrilled with all the cardio blast premixes.

I bought a new pair of jeans Thursday night. I was holding out until I lost more weight, but I need jeans to wear now. I can wear petite size 18 jeans now, so I am basically half a size smaller (down from regular size 18 jeans). When I look at my body in the mirror, I can see a visible difference. These Hardcore Series workouts are greatly improving my lower body. I do not know what I weigh, but I am definitely shrinking.

I did the warm-up, kick and punch combinations, and stretch from Kick Max and enjoyed the second segment of Stretch Max Thursday night and slept like a baby. I was tired yesterday morning, but I pushed myself through my workout after my Bible study. I was planning to attempt the whole Low Max workout, but I ran out of steam and ended up doing the equivalent of the premix for Intervals 1-4. After another productive day at work, I took a long nap after work then did the Core Max complete core premix followed by the premix for Intervals 4-7 of Low Max last night. I love the Low Max choreography. Fun, fun, fun! I am so glad I did the rest of the workout last night. I wrapped up my day with the third segment of Stretch Max.

High Step Challenge is waiting for me this morning! I love having a fun and relatively easy workout to look forward to after a challenging week. After my Cathe workout, I am planning to meet my friend Rebecca at the club and jog in the pool with her. Other than that, I will be cleaning my living room, doing laundry, grocery shopping, and checking the blog.

Speaking of the blog, Chris promised to share hopeful shipping dates today as well as the premixes for another workout. Oh joy! I am hoping to have these babies by the end of October. I have a challenge week of the Hardcore Series ahead of me followed by a recovery week. I have not yet decided if I want to do another 3-week Hardcore Series rotation or revisit my beloved Intensity Series for 3 weeks in October. After my next recovery week, I will be ready for the newbies!

Hugs to Heather C., Jean, Kali, Kim, Maeghan, Sunny, Wendy, and Violet. Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hi Heather and all who follow!

Today is an outdoor run of unknowng length.

Yesterday was Legs and Glutes standing leg work and a fast paced 20 TM run.

Have a great day!

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in for Saturday, September ...

Hello Heather and Wendy! Happy Saturday!

Heather, that is wonderful news that you are shrinking! Keep up the good work and it'll continue. I'm so happy for you.

Wendy, didn't get to go on your run w/ your friend yesterday? Was it raining there? It's been raining here for 3 days! :(

It's nice today tho and tomorrow thank goodness since we're having Matt's BD in the yard. Just the family is coming over. We got all the cleaning done! Well DH is finishing the kitchen as we speak since I have to get ready for the baby shower.

OHHH by the way I just got done with LOWMAX BABIES!!:7:7:7 I forced myself and I'm soooo glad I did. I can't just walk. I feel guilty or like I should be doing more.;) So if I do a Cathe or Jari workout, then have time to walk either outside or on the TM, I'll be back down in no time! I'll be wincing down the steps tomorrow,x( but hey. No pain no gain right? It's a good pain!!;) LOL!

Well better get ready. Hope everyone has a nice afternoon. Hello Violet, SD, HC, Kim, Jean and Meg! Talk to you all later gaters!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi Kali.

Yeah, it was raining heavy here. I don't mind getting wet but I was not looking to get pelted! LOL So how's the TM thing going? Making any progress on the running?

Hello Shrinkers, LOL

Heather-great job, see you really are a shrinking violet, LOL

Wendy-how was your run? i also took my run outside again today!!

kali-great job with lowmax. i absolutely love that workout. i am envious of your gtg...too bad i no longer live in jersey, sigh.

today's workout was a 2 mile run outside.

have a great day and a great weekend to everyone.:)

good afternoon,
i am posting late today, i have been busy since this morning. today my workout was Taebo Total #3 Advanced. I wanted to do another tape afterward, but i was too tired.
take care you all .

Hey girls,

Well I'm checkin in without a workout today, I decided to have my rest day today! I figured I owed myself since I woke up early and did my workouts everyday this week! Whoohoo!! But tomorrow I think I will try RTTC again and use heavier weights this time.

Hello to all you violets!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.