Shrinking Violets Check-in for Saturday, October 21

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning, Violets! The weekend has finally arrived! I did not get to sleep until 3:00 a.m. again and just woke up a few minutes ago. I am meeting a friend for breakfast and a day of shopping, so no time for a workout before I leave. I was hoping to do Cardio and Weights. Hopefully, I will get it done later. I am taking my workout bag in case we decide to stop by the club later this morning to jog in the pool. We will be doing a lot of walking. I need to find new workout shoes for the new Cathe workouts.

The good news is that my light box arrived yesterday. I need to read the directions and start the light therapy this weekend. I am too excited for words about the new Cathe workouts and the shipping announcement. :7 Low Impact Circuit looks like it will be as much fun as Cardio and Weights, and Drill Max looks more fun than Boot Camp. I love the music in these workouts. Cathe is so beautiful in this series. She has always been beautiful, but she sparkles now. There is a radiant glow about her. I love the way the sun is shining outside the windows in the background. It warms my heart. :) I wonder how many thousands of preorders they will be shipping next week? Did you see the blog? That is a pile of packing peanuts! :eek:

Sunny, have a blast at your certification today! :)

Wendy, I am praying for beautiful weather for your race this weekend. Have a great one! :)

Hugs to Jean, Kali, Maeghan, and all the other Violets. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

where are all the violets today???

thanks Heather- it went really well. i should receive my certification in 4-6 weeks. glad to hear you received your lightbox.

the class was the only exercise i did today. however we did the class for 2 hrs straight.

hello to anyone else that follows tonight.

Hey Heather and SunnyD!

I think I am ready to try the workout world again! I thought I could start working out again Monday but time and then I my foot started again. I think I have arthritis set in on my left foot after taking all the pressure for a year when my other foot had surgery. I seem to have problems in the same hip as the foot. Everytime it rains, my ankle and the front of the foot hurts that it is painful to walk! It last for about 2 days and then its gone! I feel like I am falling apart sometimes! I guess it has caused me to go into a little bit of depression. I am trying to pull myself out of this!

I wanted to workout today and of all dvd's I chose it was Bootcamp! I could only complete five of the eight cycles. My legs were shaking and I was killing myself on the cardio! I have some weight to lose and I'm hoping the there will be no more distractions to stop it. I think my eating is the biggest culprit of my weight gain.

Well it is good to be back with you ladies and look forward to checkin in with each of you every day!

Where is Kali?

Wendy, Good luck on your run tomorrow!

Hello to all of the other violets!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.