Shrinking Violets Check-in for Saturday, November 18

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning, Violets! I enjoyed my rest day yesterday, and I am ready for Low Impact Circuit this morning!

My cycle started yesterday, which explains the intense hunger and cravings I have been experiencing this week.

I have a hair appointment after lunch. I also need to fill a shoe box for Operation Christmas Child. Other than that, it should be a restful day.

Sunny, I am keeping you in my prayers today. Smile for the camera like Wendy does when she runs! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hello violets!!

workout today-1st 5k race!!!

well what can i say, first it was so exhilarating!! i was very nervous yesterday and this morning prior to the race. i didn't even know how to put the chip on my shoe, lol. when i first started i just tried to remember advice given by dh and others, to just run my race. don't start out to fast and tire yourself. my goal was to run the whole time and just take in the experience. so it was kinda disheartening when everyone was passing me by even small children after a little while i got my groove and then i started passing folks! i saw my dh about half way thru cheering me on, it gave me such an extra boost!! once i hit the 3 mile mark i sped up and then when i saw the finish line i made my short legs go...lol. i think i completed it in about 33 mins. not exactly sure as the official results have not posted. one sour note my dh didn't remember to charge the digital camera last night . so no pics to post right now. fortunately we had a throw away camera with a couple pics left so he got a couple pics with that camera. once i get them developed i will post! so the sad news, my first race is over, the good news my first race is over and i now can concentrate on creating some PR!!!

thanks for all of your thoughts, advice and genuine well wishes.

enjoy your weekend ladies:)

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in for Saturday, November 1...

YYYYYAAAAYYYYYYY Sunny! Good job girl! I am so proud of you! WAY TO GO! Must've felt amazing to do that!

I am sore. I did B&G's yesterday and LIC cardio premix today. I hurt everywhere. I think I might be getting a chest cold.
I'm giving up on the November rotation. (what the hec else is new aina Wendy?)LOL!
Going to focus on cardio thru the holidays.

Heather, did you get a haircut?

Have a good night ladies!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.