Shrinking Violets Check-in for Saturday, December 2

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning, Violets! I am glad that the weekend has finally arrived. I enjoyed my rest day yesterday. I have been tired all week for some reason. I imagine that my body is still recovering from the Thanksgiving holiday. Eating rich food takes a toll on my body in more ways than one. I like the way clean eating makes me feel.

I am planning to clean my living room this weekend and rest on Sunday in preparation for the start of my new Slow and Heavy rotation. I definitely need to plan a clean menu for next week to fuel these workouts. I will need to eat more protein. I craved beef like crazy last year, but I am hoping to stick with organic eggs, organic cottage cheese, and organic Smart Chicken for my protein sources this time. Blessing my body with more sleep will be essential too. I am planning to hit the ground running on New Year’s Day with a 3-month rotation, so this will be a 3-week dress rehearsal to see how my body responds to more intense weight training. I still need to decide if I want to follow the rotation I planned or Cathe’s December rotation. If I follow Cathe’s rotation, I will add extra cardio to it.

I need to go fix some steel-cut oatmeal in preparation for the Body Max 2 boot camp premix. I am hungry this morning and know that my body needs some fuel before I attempt that one. It will be time for Clean Max after that.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good Morning.

Heather: Enjoy the BC premix from BM2! I haven't done that one yet. It'll be a while before I can really play with the new vids again. I am doing a strength/running rotation this month and then it's on the P90X in the new year! *GASP* At best, I might do a few of the cardio premixes for now when running is simply not an option...

Today is my rest day. :+

I have a bit of DOMS from BS&B y'day but nothing like I felt from C&T!}( My legs are still sore too. WOW, GS legs really did a number on them! LOL I LOVE IT!;)

Okay, time to refill the ol' coffee cup and move on w/my day...

BBL, folks!

good morning ladies,

heather- have fun with BM2 bootcamp and then cleanmax. what a combo!!

wendy-you are DOMS'ing all over,lol:D enjoy your coffe and your rest day.

well today will wind up being a rest day. it wasn't supposed to be but oh well. acutally i will have two in a row because i am starting the dec. rotation on sunday.

hello to all the violets to follow!

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning again, Violets! I did the Body Max 2 boot camp premix this morning. It is a fun workout, but it is not as intense as the original Boot Camp or some of the other Body Max 2 premixes. The cardio and weights premix is my favorite one on this DVD so far. The scrambled eggs premix is great for special occasions like Thanksgiving when I need to blast a bunch of extra calories and want my butt kicked in the process.

Wendy, promise not to abandon us when you start P90X. You can check-in with us and tell us all about it! :)

Sunny, enjoy your rest day. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.