Shrinking Violets Check-in for Monday, September 18

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning, Violets! I enjoyed my rest day yesterday and took another long nap. I completed the first 2 weeks of my first Hardcore Series rotation. I am still blown away that I can see a visible difference in my body after 2 weeks. I decided to pull out my scale this morning. I dropped 10 pounds in 2 weeks!!! :7 How on earth did that happen? I have never shed weight this fast before unless I was fasting. I estimate that I am eating 1,800 to 2,000 calories a day with around 60 percent carbs, so I am definitely not on a low-carb or low-calorie diet. It is the week before my cycle too, so I am really impressed. The only change I made to my eating when I started this rotation was switching from Breakstone’s cottage cheese to Horizon Organic cottage cheese. I am still not weighing or measuring food or restricting my calories at all. Just clean eating and hard work! It took me 9 weeks to drop 6 pounds between the 4th of July and Labor Day. This brings my total to 16 pounds in 11 weeks. I realize that some of it is water, but it is still extra weight my feet do not have to haul around. Bring on Drill Max!!!

Did I mention that I love, love, love the Hardcore Series? :) Cathe is waiting for me with my first Hardcore Extreme workout in my DVD player for this morning.

Thank y’all so much for being such great cheerleaders for me. :) I went through a rough patch this summer, and your encouragement really pulled me through that.

Glory, glory, glory!!! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good Morning everyone!

Heather, Congrats on your AWESOME results girl! That's wonderful! I guess you just hit the right combination of calorie intake, nutriet ratios and exercise to make those pounds melt away! ^5!:+ Keep it up now and you will CONTINUE to see results but don't get discouraged as the weight loss WILL slow down...that's normal.

So my u/b work out for y'day got canned. I stayed out too late so it was an unscheduled rest day for me. ACK!

Today I am planning u/b and a run...
Not sure if I want to venture out and give the jogging stroller a try or just go to the gym and get on the TM. I'm thinking the gym b/c Joey needs to get re-acclimated to my being a MEMBER and not just an EMPLOYEE there. He hasn't been left in the daycare so that I can work out for 2 weeks! Plus, I can take him out in the stroller ANYTIME, which is the beautfy of it so I'm not worried. :)

Hope everyone has a good Monday...well, as good as a Monday can be, right? LOL

Heather, that is wonderful!! Isn't it such a wonderful feeling! Keep it up!
Wendy- good luck with the transitions with Joey! What a fun age huh!

I have biceps and cardio today, but don't know when! Chase has his first day of pre-k!! I am so excited! I am praying it goes well. I hope I don't start blubbering and embarass him (or my DH!)

Have great days!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Good morning again! I just finished the Hardcore Extreme interval blast and legs workout. What a blast! Either I am in better shape than I was in 6 months ago or this workout is a lot easier than the Terminator workouts. It is fun, fun, fun. The best parts of IMAX3 and the Kick Max blast challenge in one workout! Of course, I do the super high impact moves on my rebounder.

I need to calm down and get ready for work now.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good afternoon girls,

heather-you are doing a tremendous job!! i am with you bring on drillmax:D

meg- it's hard to let the little ones go..believe me i know. i am sure all will be alright today.

wendy-how is your workout today girl? did you sign up for another 5k yet? i am thinking of trying one in nov. i just have to get the nerve up to sign up for it.

today's workout was CC # 4, plus i added on another 15 minutes for good measure;) . also ME abs! i need to start throwing in some ab work. i also went to the gym at lunch time and took the metabolic effect class for 30 mins.

have a great day and great workouts everyone!!

Hey girls.

Well, I did S&L upper body and ab work plus a 5k tm run (31.59 mins)+ 5 mins walking an 8% incline at the end just for kicks!}(

SunnyD, I have not actually signed up for another 5k yet but I know I am doing one at the end of October w/my new running class. I am also trying to find one to do with a gal who checks in at the Cheetah's check in w/me. She is quite a ride from me so we are trying to find one that's at a half way point between her and I. You should definately sign up for a race!!!}(

Hey ladies,

I did KPC conditions drills and a ab marathon(kpc,pub,me) I can say I am very tired from the workout I had yesterday and then this morning. I did a 21/2 mile walk/run and RTTC. I don't think I can run on the same day as doing RTTC. My hamstrings,innerthighs and butt are sore! So my body is alittle tired today and will probably do a stretch this afternoon and hope that helps!

I told myself that I wouldn't have any sugars and junk food. And today so far I am sugarfree except for the fruit I've eaten today. I have drank water all day long and it feels good!

I will checkin later!

Hello to all the violets!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.