Shrinking Violets Check-in for Monday, November 20

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning, Violets! I feel good! :7 I just jogged on my rebounder and did the Butts and Guts warm-up and Leg Blast premix for the first time. What an amazing workout! Wow! This may be my favorite lower body workout of all time. This is the first time a workout with no cardio has made me feel so good! :7 This one does not use a barbell at all, but it is a super workout with plenty of walking lunges, leg presses, and firewalkers. Cathe repeats the lunge and squat combination that I adore several times. My legs and glutes were on fire, but I was having such a good time! The cardio factor kicked in during the leg presses, and I was drenched in sweat by the end. The soothing stretch felt so good. This premix alone is worth the price of the DVD. Can you tell that I love this workout?! :7

Kali, I sent you a PM last night. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good Morning Heather and all who follow.

Heather, I agree that B&G is an awesome work out and YOU did an AWESOME mish mosh today girl! ^ 5's!

Well, I did 3.5 miles on the elliptical at the gym this morning. My knee is complaining so I wanted to keep it low impact. I will try to take it to the TM for a short run on Wednesday...last one before my race!}(

DS is now down for a nap so in a few minutes (after a cup of java!:9 ), I'll be hittin' the upper body weights! Not quite sure what I'll do but I am going to include the spider/push-ups segment from RttC in it, I know that! That segment is KILLER! }( }( }( I am laying off l/b work today, again, for the knee. Hopefully I can do B&G tomorrow!:+

Hope all is well with everyone!

BBL!:7

Okay, I followed the spider/pushups segment of RttC with BM2's u/b and ab work! After pre-exhausting my u/b spider/pushups, BM2's short ub work out was KILLER! LOVED IT! }( My arms are shakin' as I type this! WOOH!

Have a great day!

hey ladies,

quick check, totally busy dayx(

today's workout was a morning spin class and a metabolic effect class in the afternoon.

hopefully i will have more time to chat tomorrow.

have a good night:)

Hi Ladies.

Sorry I've been missing in (non) action. LOL. Workouts have been few and far between. Right now with the holidays coming up I just have not had time to post. I thought that we would be finished with the house stuff, but we have to have the floor company back out and the wall paper guy back out. Plus we have to have the window guy come out for some broken seals. I've been really busy with work too. Plus since the main water damage repairs have been completed,we finally got dd's room back together and the spare bedroom ready for company. Just in time too, because we had relatives arrive today for the holidays so things will be kind of hectic around here. Please don't think I am abandoning the group. I will try to post when I can. In case I don't get a chance later, I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Even though I'm not working out like I should, I am trying hard to eat right so maybe I won't do too much damage. Hope all is well with each of you and I hopefully I can get back to a routine soon.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.