Shrinking Violets Check-in for Friday, October 6, 2006

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning, Violets! This is my rest day, so I have time to post for a change.

I have been sleeping through the night, but I am still tired. I did the third segment of Stretch Max Wednesday night and slept restfully. I was still exhausted yesterday morning. I battle fatigue this time every year when the days start getting shorter. The time change usually throws me for a loop too even though we are gaining an extra hour. I need to start getting to bed earlier.

After my Bible study yesterday morning, I did Pyramid Upper Body (without the stability ball core work) followed by the Kick Max warm-up, blast challenge, and stretch. I did not increase my weights because my chest and biceps were still a little sore from doing this workout Tuesday morning. I was not feeling energetic either. I did the second segment of Stretch Max last night.

I worked out Sunday morning, so today is my planned rest day. I am looking forward to it and the weekend. I plan to enjoy long naps this weekend.

Hugs to Jean, Kali, Maeghan, Sunny, Wendy, and all the other Violets.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Great work out this morning Heather! I don't do the pyramids often myself but everyone loves them!

I had an outdoor run planned with my friend this morning but it has started to rain. Normally that would not be a big deal but I have Joey and I don't have a plastic weather shield for my jogger yet. x(

It's off to the gym with us instead....

Have a great day!

Good Morning ladies,

Heather-great workout!!

wendy- have fun at the gym. ( i also posted to you in the cheetahs check-in)

this morning's workout was p90 masters cardio intervals. this was my first time doing this workout and i really liked it!!! when it comes to cardio tony is no cathe but it was perfect for me this morning.

hello to all the violets!

Good morning everyone.

This morning was a 55 min. jog followed by CoreMax 1. Knowing that others are doing this rotation is really helping me be motiviated. I did not want to get up this morning, but now my workout is done.

Hope everyone has a great day.

I'll try to check back later to catch up on personals.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.