Shrinking Violets 9-8 Friday

megadoo

Cathlete
Good morning Violets!

Kim- hang in there, you will get your routine back soon!

Everyone did good yesterday! Hope it continues today!

I have shoulders and cardio and some abs today.

I think I have to go run an errand (BLAH) today, but I totally feel like doing NOTHING!! Oh well!
Chase starts pre-K on the 18th!! How exciting!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Hi Meg and all who follow.

Meg: Chase starts pre-k soon? Oh boy, I can already see the tears...and I am talking about MOM'S tears, not Chase's! LOL :p

I have upper body and a run on tap for today. I'm taking it to the park for a run with my friend from the first running class so it should be a great time! We are going to meet at 5pm.

Have a great day!:)

Hi Meg and Wendy!

Pre-K! How exciting! Actually sending them to pre-k isn't too bad. Next year will be bad. There will be LOTS of tears then! Although mine are in 1st and 3rd and I cried last week when we dropped them off on the first day. Oh well. Have a good workout and don't hurt yourself on that errand!

Have fun tonight Wendy. I've been doing the TM all week and each day I run for just maybe 2 or 3 minutes. I have to hold on tho. It's so much different than running outside. Which do you prefer?

I'll tell you what. I haven't done any workouts in a week and I'm seeing a difference in myself. Albeit my eating has been really healthy. I think I'm gonna weigh and measure tomorrow and give it another week and see what happens. I don't want to lose my definition but I don't think I will cause I lift stuff at work. I carry stuff, lift things over my head, etc. I've just been walking and doing abs. Maybe because it's something different my body is responding. They say to switch it all up now and then.

I'm off to walk. It's beautiful here today.

Hello to SD, Jean, Heather and Kim! And anyone else I may have forgot! Have a great day ladies!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey Kali.

I started running on the TM before I ever took it outdoors so I still like it. Running indoors and out both have thier own perks for me. I will be on the TM alot in the colder weather so I am glad that I like it. I had to hold on the first time I ran as well but I got used to it and now I am fine. Can you walk w/o holding on?

Hi Wendy.

I thought I remembered you saying you ran inside at first. I just got back from my walk and I ran a little. It actually felt pretty good! Yeah I can walk w/o holding on. I'm really enjoying it too. It's fun and it goes by so fast!

Are you doing ok? I saw you posted you were having some bad days. Everything alright? Are you still planning on coming up on the 30th? If it's just you, me Anne and Robin maybe we can meet somewhere closer to you.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Wendy- YUP! I already had tears in my eyes yesterday morning laying in bed picturing him walking around all by himself with all those kids! Plus, I am realizing that COnnor is not a baby anymore either! He is such a big boy. Boohoo! It will be fun though.

Kali- good for you for changing things up! I wish I could come to your GTG, but the 30th is mom's 50th bday and we are all going out to dinner.

Hello to everyone else!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

You gals are making me feel old. Actually I think it is all the little aches and pains that I have that make me feel old, but back to my original train of thought. It has been 14 years since my dd went off to Kindergarten. I don't think I cried. What use to bother me is when I would go to the school for one of the parent participation events and she would want to ride the bus home instead of riding with me. She was very independent (still is). I told her that since I was there she would ride home with me. I guess the bus was more fun than mom.

As for exercise for me today, I got up and rode bike for 10 min to measure the extra part of yesterday's route. Then I did Bootcamp/ME Combo bonus. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Kali,

Sorry I am getting back to you so late.

Yes, I have the GTG on my calander for the 30th.:)

I'm okay now...just had a bad few days but it's all on the upswing now. I finally started my lil' p/t job and had some issues with it right off the kick that kinda sent me into a tailspin. It seems to be okay now though.

I went out for my run with my friend tonight in a park. It was fun but it really kicked my a$$ tonight. You know how some days are harder then others? Today was a hard one! }( On Sunday morning we are planning to run the 5k course for the race I was supposed to run. That's an evil course...should be fun!}( }( }(

My jogger stroller is finally here and put together as of tonight. Now I just have to figure out when there will be time to use it! LOL Sunday is NOT a good day...too many (steep!) hills on that course! :eek:

Glad things are going better Wendy! I think I am taking over in the sh*t area now!x(
ANyway, that's awesome about the stroller. i wish I could rig something up to tie Chase and Connor to so I could go jogging everyday. The weather has been perfect, but can't get to much accomplished with them in tow, WO wise! LOL!
Glad the run was fun, and goodluck Sunday. I SOOOOO wish I had someone to run with. Boohoo!

Have a good night. My legs are so sore!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

> ANyway, that's awesome about the stroller. i wish I could rig
>something up to tie Chase and Connor to so I could go jogging
>everyday.

Tie a rope around your waist and then tie it to Chase and then to Connor. Have them ride thier bikes behind you in a line with the rope keeping everyone together! LOL :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.