Shrinking Violets 9/10

spunky

Cathlete
Good morning Violets!

I maintained control at the pizza joint and the Twins game. It's the first time in a while that I haven't eaten when someone asks if I want more :)

I did Pure Strength Back, Biceps and Abs. My legs were too sore from my run yesterday to do anything else.

I had some chocolate banana oatmeal and will probably have burgers for lunch. It's really cooling down in Minnesota so we've got to get that grilling in while we can :)

Have a great Sunday!
Heather C

hello heather!

i was supposed to do yoga on my rest day today but i haven't yet and doubt i will get it in today. so today will be an all out rest day:) .

sounds like you have a great workout and having a good day!

hello to all that follow!! ladies where are you today???

Hi Spunky!

Sunny, you asked me in Daily Check In about my calves and I never answered you. To be honest, I am not really sure what is causing the soreness. I never had this when I first started running so I hesitate to blame it on that. Who knows!? I don't ever do a lot of calf raises either as I have already have big calves and don't need to make them bigger! LOL

Hey Spunky,SD,Wendy and other violets!

today I only did some abs this morning from a fittv. I can feel my abs already! I only caught a part of a workout where the lady was doing abs standing. Then I went to a friends house and we ate lunch out and really had a good time! We ate at RedLobster, so it wasn't very healthy.

Oh I forgot to tell you guys that I got my RTTC dvd!:7 It came sat. and noone checked the mail and I didn't know till today. I could have done that yesterday! Well I previewed it and it is different from Cathe but I think it will be tough!

I want to start doing my workouts in the morning because I have no time after I get home from work and it causes me to skip exercising. I used to exercise before work and then had problems with my foot and couldn't do it. I am going to try it and see how it goes. That means I will have to get up at 5:00 in the morning and it will be awefully hard!

By the way, do you ladies that have RTTC also do cardio the same day? and how often would you do it and do you mix it with cathe? Sorry so many questions.

Have a good night!

kim

Red Lobster sounds great! Did you have some cheesy biscuits?

Let us know how Ripped to the Core is. I'm still waiting to purchase Cathe's hardcore series, but it's nice to have other line ups on my "wish list" :)

Have a great night!
Heather :) :)

Good Lord Yes Spunky! I looove those biscuits!:9 I ate a caesar salad and shrimp. I will have to work that meal off tomorrow!

The Hardcore series is awesome! I haven't done the gymstyle in a long time! I need to get that GSlegs out!

Hope to get up early tomorrow to workout, so maybe I will see you ladies in the early morning!

kim

Kim- I hope that getting up early works for you. Let us know. If it does, it may inspire me to try it........or not!

Wendy- glad you had a good run. Awesome time!

SD- hope you had a nice day today.

HC- Hardcore is on my wish list too! Would love it!

I did AbRipperX, 1/2 of KPC, and Bis and Abs from Bis and Tris. Ate dad's pizza tonight. Stuffed myself, felt like crap after, but it tasted great. Did really good the rest of the day.

See ya tomorrow.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.