Shrinking Violets 10/29....................

megadoo

Cathlete
Heeeellllloooooooooooooo ladies!! Did everyone get blown away in this wind? LOL!!

Kali-- I hope you are feeling good today, in spirits too!

Kim- hope your body is cooperating with you today

Wendy- how long is this run today?? Hope you didn't get carried away by the wind

SD- how are the little ones today?

Heather how is the light therapy working for you?

Jean- what are you up to today? Didn't you havea party last night?

I did a 30 min interval TM run, PLB stability ball with 5lb ankle weights, and Ab RipperX with ankle weights. I liked this WO, felt good thru ought.

Hope you are all just too busy having a good time today!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/147/.png[/

Heeellllloooo to you too Meg! Looks like you had a great workout. Glad you enjoyed it.

I feel good today. No workout tho. Will pickup tomorrow morning tho. Had a good time last night but have had better.

DH just made a HUGE pot of chilli so I'm waiting for that and my Steelers to come on later. That's about it for me.
Boys are outside. (I hope the wind didn'tj take them away)!! LOL! It is NASTY! Hope it's nicer on Tuesday for the parades and trick or treating!!

Hello to everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi everyone. No workout for me. Weekends just aren't fitting in my schedule for some reason. The party last night was good. Dh wore the Lost Dog Costume (from the Far Side Cartoon) and I was a Beer Belly bubba with bubba teeth and a mullet. I'll try to get a picture up in the next day or two.

No wind here. We had that Friday. Thought I was going blow away.

Tomorrow I plan on some form of cardio. Hopefully I'll get it in.

Jean

Hi ladies,

Meg- the little ones are doing great. my oldest is just getting over strep...:( how are your sweet peas doing? great workout, girl!

kali-yum, yum enjoy your chilli!!:p

not sure if i will be able to fit in a workout today. however believe me i am getting worked out. we are getting our house/guest bedroom ready for my mil. she is moving in (for a short while) on thursday. so we are cleaning, rearranging and organizing all day. besides fitting in taking care of the kids, cooking, etc. etc.

hello to all the violets to follow.

enjoy your sunday ladies:)

Hey ladies,

How is everyone today? It is sunny and beautiful here! I have no workout today while I am going to get ready to eat out for brothers b-day and also watch nascar before I go. I plan on starting my own rotation tomorrow. Don't know what yet, but will plan tonight. I know I want legs and upperbody twice a week with maybe 3-4 days of cardio.

Hope everyone has a great sunday!!

kim

kim- good luck putting together your rotation. i just finished mine. of course it will change once i get my new cathe's}(

ok, i did it, i squeezed in a workout today. step blast!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.