Shrinking Violets 10/1 Sunday

megadoo

Cathlete
Good morning!

I wonder how Kali and Wendy are feeling this morning?? STill sleeping? Looks like you had a great time, want more pics!!

I ate so much last night at dinner with my family! UGH! Oh well, it all tasted great, and the chocolate dream dessert was well worth it! I did not step on the scale today though, LOL!
Not sure what I am doing today. I want a marathon WO. I think I will try to do all of Imax today, myabe some Jari, and definately alot of abs.

Hope you all have a great day.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Hi Meg. I'm sad. Wendy is gone. We had soooo much fun last night it's ridiculous. I was so sad to see her go. Yesterday was so much fun w/ Wendy Marie and Robin. We laughed our butts off. (we needed to after all we ate)! It was great. Wish you all could've been here.

I'm starting the Oct. rotation tomorrow which is Lowmax (yuck). I'm going to walk on the TM and do the Halloween Bonus Burn today. I need it!

Sorry for bailing on Butts and Guts Kim! How is your foot?

Well I'm off to workout. Have a good day all.

Hi to Heather, Jean, SD, Violet,HC and anyone I may have forgot.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey Maeghan and other shrinking violets!

Maeghan I am with you on eating alot last night! My brother and SIL came for supper and I ate like crapola!! I neither wanted to step on the scale this morning! I have got to buckle down this week! I haven't done Jari in a few weeks and boy it left my legs sore as they could be! It's a good workout!

Kali-I know you and Wendy are having a blast! Can't wait to see all the pictures! Yeah,Kali the Oct rotation looks good and I will do it with you, but I will have to add 2 more days of cardio! It doesn't seem to have alot for me! I need to shed some pounds girl! I have been substituting step with other cardio, but I will try Lowmax tomorrow as long as I don't do step two days in a row! I have off tomorrow and will get it done after I take the kids to school!

Today I plan on doing a little mish-mosh containing kickboxing.I think it is one that A-jock come up with.

Hello to all of the shrinking violets!

kim

Hey kali! We must have been posting at the same time! I am glad ya'll had a great time! And its alright you changed your mind! I will be right there on Oct. with you! I will start lowmax tomorrow! I think my foot will be alright if I don't do too much of step. I will see how it goes. If not, I can always substitute huh?

Glad you and Wendy had a great time!

kim

Good Afternoon shrinkers,

Meg-sounds like you had a good night!

kali-so glad to hear you guys had a great time. i didn't doubt you would.

kim-i am also thinking of the oct. rotation. looks like a good one!!

today's workout was a 4 mile run outside and another mile powerwalk. i also thru in a bit of abs.

i can't believe only 3 mths left til the end of 2006?? where does time go.....

have a great sunday ladies.

Sounds good Kim! I'm going to add cardio too. Just sub whenever you have to. I do. So it's Lowmax tomorrow. x( Dang workout. It works us so good tho!:eek: LOL! I have got to start shrinking again too. Let's try our best this week stick to the rotation and keep the eating clean and cheating to an absolute minimum. Sound good to you?

Hey SD! Join us for the Oct. rotation! The more the merrier! I think someone may have started a check in for it too.
Great workout. I feel like I just got used to writing 06'!!!! WTH???? LOL!

I'm off to the basement. My TM and "deer friends" are waiting for me! LOL! I'm still giggling over that pic.:p

Kali

ETA: Meg you look great in your avatar!

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Shrinking Violets Check-in

It is official. Recovery week was a total disaster. I faced the music, stepped on the scale this morning, and discovered that I regained 4 pounds last week. How on earth did that happen?! I realize that I should have eaten less than normal to compensate for the lower intensity workouts, but I was expecting to at least maintain my weight.

Cathe is back in the house, I got my cardio fix this morning, and all is well. :7 I am back to kicking butt and kicking the pounds to the curb again. I packed my scale in a box again for a few weeks. My body will start cooperating again now that I am back to my beloved Cathe workouts, and I do not want that number to distract me.

I did the warm-up and kick and punch combinations from Kick Max this morning followed by Kick, Punch, & Crunch in its entirety. I was smiling the whole time, and I am still basking in the afterglow. :7 Cathe makes me feel better than chocolate! :) I love this feeling. I love and appreciate Cathe now more than ever. :)

I am looking forward to the new workouts with great anticipation! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.