Sept '12 - Cathe Rotation Challenge

ElleJay

Cathlete
So I've never done a whole Cathe rotation all the way through, came close a few times, but always have an excuse :( . Since I have free time until I start a new job, I thought September would be a great month to try again. Who's in? We'll provide each other some encouragement and gentle nudging to finish a rotation :)

Monday (I consider that 9/3 is the start of the challenge, since it was posted that day, too) - did all of Body Max 2
Tuesday (today) - completed Kick, Punch and Crunch. And then did a bunch of gardening for the rest of the day.

Elle

Me myself and I completed Step, Jump and Pump today. I forgot how long that one is :).

And I did more weed pulling, ugh.

Hello Elle,

I love to join you but i am not doind the September rotation.

I never complete cathe roatation either. :(

Allee

Step Jam down - "ar ar arooo"

Ha, I was laughing so hard when I heard that!

This is a great steady state step workout. My favorite!

Hello Allee and Elle,

Do you ladies mind if I hop along?

I know this is a September rotation but I am trying to finish a rotation as well. Hehe...

I am doing the LIS....so far.... :( but getting there....

Hope you all have a great day.

Sreinga :)

Good Evening Ladies,

Thank You. :) :)

Ugh....a very long a day at work.

Elle:
How was Step Jam? I don't have the DVD yet? Hehe...

I think I am going to skip LIS tonight. I am going to do JM 30 day shred instead.
Wish me luck. Just too tired.

Off to my workout.

Goodnight. see you tomorrow.

Sreinga ;)

The older videos are still fun, and if the music is dated too much, you can always play your own!

Good for you that you are still doing a workout even tho you are tired! I would find that I would be more tired if I didn't work out :) Did you ever think of working out in the AM? I still dread getting up so early, but I do so that I can have the evening to other things.

Muscle endurance down - off to go pull more bad grass!

Elle

TGIF! :)

Morning Elle. Great job with ME. ;)

I am not much of a morning workout person. I do much better in the PM. I will give it a try tho.

Tonight will be TTM.

Nga :)

Happy Weekend!! Did Ab Circuits Pilates plus a stretch from Stretch Max. Don't quite understand what Seg 1 Total Body Stretch is :)

Glad of the down day tomorrow, it's been a busy busy week!

Happy Monday!

HiiT30/30 down ...

Instead of resting yesterday, I went for a 5-mile hike because the weather is SO NICE :)

Good Morning Alle and Elle,

It has been a busy weekend and a slow week at work. :(

Well, Workouts are done! Yippee!!

Sat: 2 hrs walk with Sister in law

Sun: TTM

Mom: Rest

Tues: AB

I love the LIS series!!!

Enjoy your day.

Nga :)

Muscle Max is done :) And more yard work, taking down the tomato plants, they were done early this year :( Hoping that the cauliflower and cabbage do well!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.