Saturday Challengers

Roxie1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

I have never started the thread before this is kind of strange. Tonite is LIC have to work today. I will do better on my eating today and make sure I do my workout. Don't know what meals are going to be have to wait and see what my day is like. Everyone have a good day.

Good Morning Challengers,

Roxie-have fun with LIC! Love the music in that one! And the outits are so cute!

hey to everybody that pops in:7

Today is suppose to be a rest day but im thinking about taking cassie for a walk(my doggie,LOL) She is waiting at the door right now,LOL....so cute;-)

Everybody have a wonderful weekend!! There is no planned cookouts for me so thats a HUGE relief since im trying to watch what i eat! My cheat meal is either tuesday or wednesday when my sister comes over with my new snuggle bug:)(baby niece) Here is a new pic of her staring at the TV with a look of amazement,LOL....

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w19/punka274/001-1.jpg

ok,bbl:)

Oh, Amelia your niece is beautiful. I'm sure you'll enjoy her.

Roxie, LIC is fun and hope work goes well.

I teach TK this morning and then plan on some yardwork.

Have a great day everyone - BBL. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Ameila: what a cutie!

Roxie: I love the cardio in LIC.

Shirl: Yard work sounds good. I certainly need to do some of that.

Yesterday, I didn't eat as planned. I snacked on some trail mix. I don't know why I even buy the stuff. I am the only one eating it. So you would think I would avoid that area of the store. It is like my grocery cart has a mind of it's own,LOL!

No workout for me today. I have a sore throat and I am coughing. Darn cold.x(

No cook out plans for me either. Tomorrow my DH and DSs march in the parade and I follow along with a wagon and a cooler of water. Fun,Fun,Fun!:)

Have a good weekend,

Elaine

Thanks girls:)

I got in a 25min doggie walk so thats good enough for today:)

Everybody enjoy there weekends i will bbl tommorrow:)

Elaine-sorry to hear about your sore throat and cough,thats no fun:-(. I had something similar about a month ago...i hope you get to feeling better!

Shirl-I LOVE working in the yards...have fun!

did i miss anybody? Hey to them as well

Good Evening,

I finished my workout. We are expecting strong storms tonite hope they are wrong. DD and her DH moved some of their stuff into our house. Tomarrow after I get off work we will move her stuff into her new house, but they will move in with us for a few days. Tomarrow is a rest day for me, but I have plenty of other stuff to do.

Good evening everyone. Today was dog walking and some jogging. Then I met up with 3 other TX Catheites for brunch and a visit while we walked the zoo. I had met them last year on the road trip. It was so great to see them again.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.