RT Thurs. May 24

randidiane

Cathlete
Good Morning
My butt legs are so sore from yesterdays workout! Today is gymstyle chest pushups and LIC upperbody 2x through.
BBL
Randi

Good Morning -

I'm right there with you with the sore butt and legs Randi. The premix of Low Max on my agenda from yesterday was awesome. All step combos first followed by all 7 blasts!! What a whopper of a bun and thigh burner!!!

Have a wonderful Thursday.

78 more days!!!!

Dianne

Good morning Randi, Dianne, and all who follow!

This morning I did GS BSB, the least scary of the trio IMO. Am feeling almost back to normal today. They say the pollen count has been super high here, so I'm blaming feeling cruddy on allergies/sinus.

Hope everyone has a great day:)

Kara

Good morning RT's.

I'm sharing your soreness Randi. I've just bee sore alot lately, it's possible I am just needing a real break, but I can't because I teach plus workout on my own every day. I have a week off from teaching at the end of June, so maybe that will help. But, yup, OUCH! I guess we all live with it, huh? It's a trade off but the results are worth it!

So, I wanted to share with you guys that I just put a little two minute video on my MySpace page... it's just a dance we did in jazz class, nithing fancy, someone at the school liked the song so he video taped us. Now, if you watch it, keep in mind that all the other girls in class are aged 16-26. I am turning 41 tomorrow, so I don't look quite as good as them dancing anymore, but hey, I keep up okay and I still love it so what the heck! I am the one in black on the left. You can go to my page at www.myspace.com/vickikelly
( if you're not familiar with myspace,it is on the page about 1/2 way down, you just have to pause my music jukebox first ( on the left) then click on the arrow on the video. Okay, just don't laugh at the Ol' lady!!

Oh, workout for today... doing SS and then I teach tonight. I'll also do some SB abs.

Have a great day!!

Goodmorning ladies! Last night was Pure Strength Back, Biceps, and Abs. Boy was I feeling those Bis... I'm sure I will have some soreness later today. It usually takes longer for some reason for the doms to kick in on my bis and back. Not sure what I am going to do tonight. I really need some cardio. I've been doing a lot of weights but not finding time for cardio and boy do I need it! ;)

I was consumed all day yesterday with taking care of an orphaned bunny I found in front of my house. His name is "Harvey" and he's tiny (eyes aren't even opened yet). His chances are pretty slim, but he's eating good for me (kitten formula) and he's a fiesty little guys - has been trying to hop. Here's a pic of him:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/aljack_78/Bunny2.jpg

I'll be back for personals in a few. ;) Gotta feed the bunny.

Just finished my workout hurt my neck and a little down my back doing those push ups where you go down on your knees and straighten your legs coming up on LIC. It hurts so bad pissed off cause I couldnt do abs! I have a icy hot patch on it.

I hope the bunny makes it. Good for you for taking care of it!
Off to work
Randi

Hi everyone! I am now officially off the cake diet. I ate so much rum cake and my dinner & dessert last night were outstanding. Now that the festivities are over, it is time to really really crack down. I haven't been on the scale since Sunday and I am not going near it for at least another week. I took yesterday and the day before off from work outs so tonight I'm back on schedule. I will do a circuit - probably SPJ since everyone's been raving about it.

Randi - have fun with gymstyle pushups and LIC upper body!

Dianne - I will have to try Low Max that way. Sounds like a great workout.

Kara - I have bad allergies too and I wake up every morning with watery eyes and a dry throat. We had a few really bad weeks but lately it hasn't been too bad. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Vicki - Welcome back from your trip! I watched the dancing video. You got some moves girl!! You look fantastic and nowhere near 41.

Liann - Awww, give Harvey a hug from me. I hope he makes it ((( )))

Have a great day everyone!

T

Hi ladies,

I am really slow today! It's almost 5:15 p.m. and I just got done with my workout! I did Low Max" Step Compo's Only" premix followed by " All 7 Blasts" premix and another streatch!

Randi I hope your neck feels better!

Liann your bunny is cute!

I will try to be back later!
Belinda

Road Trip Check-in

I am tired on this rainy night, so this will be another quick check-in. Low Impact Circuit was my morning workout. No evening workout as expected. My friend’s wedding was lovely. I arrived an hour ahead of time to make the final meal preparations. I resisted the fried potatoes, the yeast rolls with garlic butter, and the green beans with bacon and garlic butter. The chicken was smothered in mushrooms and did not tempt me at all. I did indulge in a glass of sweet tea and a small piece of wedding cake. It was yummy! Before I left work, I imagined myself resisting the wedding cake. I was not expecting a cake like this:

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1120/3778596/16572193/255004056.jpg

Yes, it was as good as it looks! Tomorrow is a new day. I have already enjoyed my treat for the week, so Saturday will be a clean eating day. I am looking forward to the holiday weekend.

I have shared before that I quit drinking almost 13 years ago. Here is a piece of advise for you. Do not put a non-drinker in charge of opening bottles of wine at your wedding. I broke the corkscrew and got the metal part stuck in the cork of the first bottle I opened. LOL!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.