RT Sunday June 17

HI Ladies:)
Today is my rest day!! Yesterday did Scrmbled eggs premix from BM2.
Hope everyone has a good Father's Day
Randi

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday I did 10-10-10 instead of the 40 min run. It's way to hot here in El Paso,it is a 101 degrees outside!

Today's workout is Maximum Intensity Strength plus segment one of Stretch Max!:)

Randi enjoy your rest day!

Happy Father's day!
Belinda

Happy Fathers' Day!! :)

Today is no workout.

Yesterday I did HSTA. I was still a little sore from GS: BBS on Wed and MIC on Thurs, so I truly felt the workout. It wasn't bad, though. I love HSTA. But wow! She keeps moving doesn't she. I felt bad because I had to keep pausing just to move my equipment around--mine doesn't fit as neatly into my space as hers does. But I know I got more rest that way. The way she paces it, it's really aerobic and endurance based.

We'll be out of town the next few days, so I dont' think I'll get to read or post till Thursday night.

See you! I'll miss you ladies!

Laura

Hi ladies! No exercising for me today. I somehow have managed to pull something in my lower left abdomen. Not sure how I did it, but if I tighten or tense in that area, I get a sharp stabbing pain. I'm hoping it's just a pulled muscle. :/ I'll be going easy on the ab work this week - probably will not do any actually. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. My DH is nagging me to get off, so gotta run!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.