RT Saturday June 2

Good Morning Road Trippers.

I'm at work. It's SATURDAY. That's a good thing though - means business is picking back up!

My workout yesterday consisted of 4 hours of yard work.

I'm starting the June 2007 rotation on Monday so today and tomorrow will be workouts of my choice. Not sure what they'll be yet!

Have a great day!

Dianne

Good MOrning
Last night i just did cardio leg sculpt premix from kick max. Cardio and abs are this morning. I need to follow a rotation dont know which one:(
BBL
Randi

Good afternoon RT's!

This morning I taught cardio/sculpt and I'm still soaked to the bone with sweat! I haven't made it to the shower yet... I am about to shrivel! LOL I do want to do some heavy leg work tonight after my son's guitar recital, just not sure what yet. Maybe GS legs... love that one!

Dianne: what kind of work do you do that's picking up now? Just curious...

Randi: I never follow a rotation. I just know that I have certain ub/lb days, cardio only, etc and go with it. I keep saying I will try a rotation, but so far I just can't get my head into it. What I'm doing is working for now so I guess someday if the mood hits I'll do one. Anyway, let me know how you like it once you decide which one you will do.

Hope you guys have a great day! I guess I'm off to cleanse ( I'm sure everyone will be happy about that! phew! ;)

Road Trip Check-in

June is off to a clean and refreshing start. After my quiet time yesterday morning, I enjoyed Stretch Max. Friday is my planned rest day. It is a good thing because I did not get to sleep until 2:00 a.m.

This was a delightful day! I am rediscovering the joy of the journey and loving the glorious freedom I am experiencing once again. I feel light and free in my spirit!

After my quiet time this morning, I got my Cathe fix. I finally bought the Body Blast Series on DVD. I opened my new DVDs this morning and did the cardio conditioning premix from Kick, Punch, & Crunch followed by the weights add-on, abs, and stretch from Step, Jump, & Pump. Fun, fun, fun! I ordered the Intensity Series on DVD Friday with a pink and white Cathe “embracing the challenge” baseball tee in a size large. I have a pair of size 12 jeans that are the same shade of pink. It is more encouraging for me to look forward to a goal outfit instead of focusing on the scale. Of course, I am a long way from a size 12!

I met a Cathe forum member this morning! I have been checking in with Jean (dreamyjeanie) for over a year, and it was such a delight to spend time with her this morning. She asked if we could meet for lunch, and I suggested a trip to the zoo instead. We walked over 2 miles this morning and had a great time. I am feeling much better about the Road Trip after my visit with her. I added a picture of us to my PictureTrail. I have been battling the temptation to get this weight off at any cost since I signed up for the Road Trip, but I am not willing to go there. I want to do this the right way this time. It is not worth it to lose a chunk of weight only to regain it after the big event. I decided to share my picture now and get that out of the way so I can look forward to the Road Trip without feeling anxious about being seen. Any progress I make will look better in comparison. No more pressure. I started over yesterday morning and returned to what worked for me in the beginning. I am still fat, but I am free! Hopefully, I will not be hauling a size 22 butt to Jersey in August. It will be fun to see Jean again in August and meet all my friends who are attending the Road Trip.

I took a long nap this afternoon, woke up feeling refreshed, and shared my heart and pictures in Open Discussion. I have shared my story in the check-ins before, but I am usually more reserved in that area. It feels good to reach the place where I am no longer defined by the size of my clothes or the number on the scale or what people think of me. That picture represents the way I look right now, but it does not define who I am. I am not what I weigh. I am not the size I wear. I am who God says I am. I am more than a conqueror. Glory!

I went to the worship service tonight. We had a favorite guest speaker who delivered a powerful message on surrender that affirmed everything the Lord has been teaching me this week. He was the pastor of a church in Israel for years. He always blesses me. It gives me glory bumps when he opens the assembly by sounding the shofar. Glory!

I made pizza tonight with a whole wheat pita, organic pasta sauce, string cheese, and Parmesan cheese. After eating a little over half of it, I realized that I was satisfied. I gave myself permission to throw the rest away. I do not have to eat everything that is on my plate just because I fixed it. I am returning to a more intuitive approach to eating with boundaries. Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial. Above all else, I will not be mastered by food or anything else on this earth for that matter.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.