RT - Monday 5/21

Liann

Cathlete
Good morning ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I need to catch up on this weekend's posts. I did read though about Laura's food situation in Africa which I thought was very interesting and heard that Robin got to WA safely and is having a wonderful time.

My weekend was spent shopping for the summer and eating not so good. I can really tell that I didn't eat all that great because my stomach is not happy with me and my acid reflux is acting up. :( I'm definitely considering today a "detox" day. I will need to do some extra cardio to make up for it too.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday! This week I will be doing the Gym Styles series in no particular order.

I'll be back later to check back in. :)

Morning!

Yesterday was CC5 on the treadmill.

Robin, where the heck are you in WA that you saw bear? Okanagon? (I am thinking that must be if you are going to run up to BC.

I was also fascinated by the Africa-eating story. I would love to hear more.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ladies!

Sure has been quiet around here. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I have been out of town for a family reunion. Glad to have Laura back and happy Robin is having fun at sister's. I'm doing the Gym Styles for the next couple of weeks as well Liann. Today was chest & triceps. This has got to be the hardest workout in the world!!! I thought it might be a little easier the second time around, but it was worsex(

Have a great day:)

Kara

Morning ladies. Liann, I feel the same as you today. Too much good eating over the weekend. Thankfully the scale is not showing my transgression this morning. I also went summer clothes shopping and got a few cute new outfits at Marshalls and Ross. I love bargain shopping.

Yesterday was S&H Legs and Shoulders. DH and I went to the neighborhood pool for a couple hours yesterday. This was our first time going so it was nice. I need to work on getting a little color before the RT. I am very fair, so I will have to do it gradually.

Laura I really enjoyed reading about your meals in Africa. I guess we take all these modern conveniences for granted. Something as simple as a premade tortilla must seem like a luxury over there.

Robin - hope you're having fun at your sister's!

Kara - I haven't done the gym styles yet, but I sure am feeling that way about S&H this week. Man those are tough! I am doing the 2-6 count and it just about kills me.

Hope everyone has a great day.

T

Hi everyone!

It's official I just booked my airline tickets, now I really feel like it is real, lol. Sounds like everyone had a great weekend. I have to read back at the posts to hear about the Africa eating. That is really cool to even be able to travel there!!

T- I will need your help on learning how to bargain shop, not so good at it. I am sure my DH would be greatful too, lol :)

Kara- Never did GS myself but now want to try!!!

Liann- My husband owns a pizza shop, you can imagine the good food there, lol.

Robin- Didn't get a chance to read previous posts but hope you are having fun at your sister's too!

This weekend, I had a dentist appointment and had to work at the pizza shop and Sunday was nice because Anthony (my dh) had the day off (only every other sunday) and we had a nice dinner.

Well back to work before they see me on the internet :)

Erin

Hi ladies,

I didn't get a workout in all weekend long! So again I am paying catch up! So far I did BM2 "Timesaver Cardio Only" premix 43 min. plus abs from BM2!
I still have to do Muscle Max Timesaver Premix 56 min.

Liann and Tess , I feel the same as you guys today. I also had to much good eating over the weekend. I even had cake yesterday}(

Tess I need to go shopping at Marshalls and Ross! Haven't been there in awhile!

Kara hope you had fun with GS! I do like the GS!

Laura I miss reading about your meals in Africa?? When did you posted it??

Erin I am glad you booked your airline ticket! I'll bet your pizza is really good? I can't wait until next week to get real Italian pizza!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.